Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF flyer volunteers needed, please

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think that will be more than enough there Al because going on last years exeriance alot of people didnt even want to know what I was giving out and didnt take one so 4,000 should be plenty.

Good work! :thumbsup:

Now that there's a full house, it might be different.

Anyhoo - to all those who have volunteered, please meet me at the bottom of the 'ramp' (the one that leads up to the car park at Withdean) at 1.30pm. There's probably little need for anyone to be there before that.

If someone is going through hospitality - great. If someone can do the Sportsman - great. We'll worry about who does what when we get there.

Now to those that have volunteered - some do seem a bit vague. There are some who have volunteered themselves, and that's good, but some have volunteered other people (Gully's Girls etc) and that's not good. I need people who definitely say themselves that they can be there. Point is - GG, for instance, will be needed elsewhere at the busiest time, so sorry to ask this again but can I have a show of hands of those who can be there for 1.30. Ta.

:wave:

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I will be in the car park from 1.30 with a trolley full of programs so can't come to the bottom of the ramp, it you would be so kind as to come up into the car park i will put them in the programmes.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with Lush. EVERYONE needs to pitch in with this. Also we do not want everyone handing out leaflets in the Sportsman drinking Beer as hs happened before. Brett is making massive efforts I hope the team realise this and support him. Everyone has to do their bit and that includes ALL the team. If you want a decent crowd for the game help out.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Not being rude but I stood outside the South Stand entrance last year with Brett for ages handing out flyers. Didn't take a STEP in the Sportsman.

And the year before I roped my old man into helping out as well.

There are some other than Brett who get involved...

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I did not say you Ritchie did I but there have been occassions where half a dozen people have been in the Sportsman handing out leaflets. We need people in strategic places which I am sure Al will co ordinate.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No, but the general impression given on here is that Brett does loads and everyone else just turns up on the night, which quite frankly is not true.

Just makes the REMF team look a bunch of prima-donnors.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Everyone is doing their bit I am sure but Saturday handing out leaflets should be where the whole team pitch in imo. Anyway lets just get on with it Saturday.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
No, but the general impression given on here is that Brett does loads and everyone else just turns up on the night, which quite frankly is not true.

Just makes the REMF team look a bunch of prima-donnors.

Its true, I dont do everything, but lets not go into a binfest of who does what.

Like Huffer is owed a thank you for getting the game advertised in Todays Argus in the letters section

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just seen that Brett. Excellent piece by Huffer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here