Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] REMF Final Auction and Donations

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The deadline is now 18/12/23, 6 pm

Main items are the 2023/24 bhafc signed squad shirt £ 330, Steven Gerrard framed signed England shirt £ 200, BHAFC framed signed squad skint withdean period shirt - no bids, Books £ 10. Please bid here or send me a pm

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Main items are the 2023/24 bhafc signed squad shirt £ 330, Steven Gerrard framed signed England shirt £ 200, BHAFC framed signed squad skint withdean period shirt - no bids, Books £ 10. Please bid here or send me a pm
I really love you @Uncle Spielberg, I hope and trust you know that, but how about you just post a complete list of the damn items on here, together with the latest bids. Sorry, but this is a truly pathetic half-arsed way for the REMF to bow out. How about you just cancel the whole thing and let AITC (or whatever its called now) pick up the pieces?

*edit#1* apologies for the somewhat necessary rant :down:

*edit#2* last I saw, somebody was bidding £150 for the books, albeit on a different thread about the same auction

Last edited:

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023

I bided on the books on your Facebook page, il re do my bid at 15 quid for the books

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I bided on the books on your Facebook page, il re do my bid at 15 quid for the books
Don't blame you in the least. Tho if you do that then I'll withdraw the books from this idiot auction, else set a reserve price of £100. Else let you know which charity shop I donated them to - which will be the BHF shop in London Road

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Don't blame you in the least. Tho if you do that then I'll withdraw the books from this idiot auction, else set a reserve price of £100. Else let you know which charity shop I donated them to - which will be the BHF shop in London Road
Thanks, I’m actually littlie angry considering I bidded 50 quid and bid was seen and now not accepted, in fact I withdrew my bids , rather buy from charity shop

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I really love you @Uncle Spielberg, I hope and trust you know that, but how about you just post a complete list of the damn items on here, together with the latest bids. Sorry, but this is a truly pathetic half-arsed way for the REMF to bow out. How about you just cancel the whole thing and let AITC (or whatever its called now) pick up the pieces?

*edit#1* apologies for the somewhat necessary rant :down:

*edit#2* last I saw, somebody was bidding £150 for the books, albeit on a different thread about the same auction

This is entirely fair.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I would like to bid £275 for the opportunity to wear the number 83 shirt against Brentford tomorrow night, as I have heard we don’t have enough to put 9 on the bench. I still have my boots in the loft, please let me know, I have to set off at 2.00pm Wednesday afternoon. Cheers.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

That England shirt has interest well beyond Albion fans, why not pop it on eBay and reach a much bigger market and hopefully increase the bids? eBay is an auction platform and is very simple to use.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
That England shirt has interest well beyond Albion fans, why not pop it on eBay and reach a much bigger market and hopefully increase the bids? eBay is an auction platform and is very simple to use.
This was suggested months ago by me on this same thread, for the very reasons you’ve outlined.

There is still time to run a proper auction on eBay over 7 days for all items. With promotion on here, and perhaps a piece on the Albion website too, there’s scope for a large sum to be raised.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Ok, can I suggest that rather than everyone saying how it should be done, someone offer to do it? I can't because a) I'm bloody useless at things like this & b) because I'm already in trouble for not having the time to do stuff.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Ok, can I suggest that rather than everyone saying how it should be done, someone offer to do it? I can't because a) I'm bloody useless at things like this & b) because I'm already in trouble for not having the time to do stuff.
No cos the op is running this auction

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
No cos the op is running this auction
The op has done absolutely shit loads for the REMF. I'm just suggesting that rather than having a go at him, someone could offer to help him out. People on here 'know' him (I don't), so some of those could offer him a hand. I just always try to bear in mind (ok, not always) that people have stuff going on that we know nothing about before piling in when something isn't going well.

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
The op has done absolutely shit loads for the REMF. I'm just suggesting that rather than having a go at him, someone could offer to help him out. People on here 'know' him (I don't), so some of those could offer him a hand. I just always try to bear in mind (ok, not always) that people have stuff going on that we know nothing about before piling in when something isn't going well.
I know the op and known what he’s done for
Remf , I’ve not had a go just annoyed I’ve made a bid that I messaged him with and he replied and decided to ignore my bid and this “auction “ has been a mess from start to end, anyway I’ve withdrawn my bid, and I’m out off this thread

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
**** AUCTION UPDATE ****

Apologies for the look-at-me asterisks above. Just a quick note to say that the six Albion books have now been withdrawn from the auction. The organisers have been informed. Apologies for any inconvenience caused

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here