Jul 7, 2003
Great game, crowd of 381 I believe

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely cracking night out. As stated Albion won on penalties having scored a couple of dodgy goals and missed some chances as a result of some lovely football. Big cash raised for REMF and the perfect start to the weekend. Well done to everyone who played, coached, refereed, organised and supported

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayla's claw

Dec 1, 2017
Another brilliant night and most enjoyable game. Well done to everyone who made it possible and a special thank you to the catering staff who did such a splendid job, apparently at short notice. As a Palace fan it is always a pleasure to come down and have a chance to have a sensible chat with the Albion fans despite our rivalry. Very pleased to hear that the attendance was so good and that plenty of money was raised for such good causes.It is always important to remember why this game is played as well as the tragic loss of the two Worthing players at Shoreham. I look forward to next year's event and playing you again in the Premier League.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
6:12 - goal-line technology and VAR has to be introduced into the annual REMF match.

There's far too much at stake in the game now. :wink:

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
6:12 - goal-line technology and VAR has to be introduced into the annual REMF match.

There's far too much at stake in the game now. :wink:

Believe it or not that was the SECOND such incident in the game. Palace did exactly the same with a header in the first half. "Goal line technology" said no goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here