Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF bet - Barnes

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
He still has time. A hat trick in the next 3 games and a goal in the play offs and the OP's £20 is safe.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Did anyone actually bet against me though ? :lolol:

I will still pay it before the next season begins :lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I was right then, I am right now......

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Barnes has let me down hugely :( 3 games left! Plus 3 play off games possibly ;)

Would be nice for the team of course, but don't hold your breath....:thumbdown::thumbdown:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
This would be some turn around if he does it, and surely would send us up. still the haters will hate.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Did the bet include the play-offs, or just the regular season?

I think we'll assume play-offs are included :thumbsup:

Bet the OP didn't count on Barnes being suspended for 10 games though!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Go on Barnsey!!!

Are you aware that the AP (and thus every news agency that relies on them for football league stats, including BBC, sky sports, espn) wrongly gave Calderon the assist for upson's goal? It was Hammond. This mistake happened in the Huddersfield game as well, with calderon being given the assist when it should have been Hammond. Since you're keeping track in your signature, I thought I'd highlight it.

finlaych

Apr 16, 2011
Brighton, United Kingdom
Are you aware that the AP (and thus every news agency that relies on them for football league stats, including BBC, sky sports, espn) wrongly gave Calderon the assist for upson's goal? It was Hammond. This mistake happened in the Huddersfield game as well, with calderon being given the assist when it should have been Hammond. Since you're keeping track in your signature, I thought I'd highlight it.

Yes I realised that when I saw the highlights it was Hammond, forgot to change it but will now. Thank you!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here