• Lets skip it this year and play in 2007

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
I have asked Everest whether Southwick can do any Friday in May. Is the momentum still there, how much do people want this to happen ???

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

That much.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is that good ???

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yes, Gareth, that is good. Fatboy seems to be willing to organise and we will be able to get a team together. Let's go for it?

I'm sure lots of people would be willing to help with the promotion and stuff.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I have asked Everest whether Southwick can do any Friday in May. Is the momentum still there, how much do people want this to happen

-------------------------------------------------------

Ive never been along before but im gonna make an effort this year,

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It can be as big or as small as we want. Even if we just play the game, have a few beers and a raffle and raise £ 100 it will be the fact the game goes on that is important and I think the charity has created a lasting and important event with BHAFC and CPFC supporters getting together to play for the charity. The fact that Ricky Marlowe has travelled the best part of 1000 miles for 4 years shows this.

I feel if we give up and say " lets skip it this year " the momentum will be lost and it will be harder to get back.

Hopefully Southwick FC can accomodate us in May.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
To be honest, I have always been of the opinion that - when numbers of people willing to spectate/donate/support etc dwindle (which they have been since the first game) - we should continue this event even if there are just 11 Brighton lads and 11 Palace lads playing each other on Preston Park in Robert's memory.

I stand my that view and if we can manage to raise some money in the process of having a decent game of football and a few (a lot) of beers afterwards then that is even better.

Not sure what sort of team we will manage to put out this year but I am sure there will be 11 people willing to play in Albion colours at a nice ground in Robert's memory.

:albion:

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I reckon we should have a youth game too,let the kids have a runabout.It would be good for them and I'm sure they'd enjoy it.Maybe this could happen at half time?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
To be honest, I have always been of the opinion that - when numbers of people willing to spectate/donate/support etc dwindle (which they have been since the first game) - we should continue this event even if there are just 11 Brighton lads and 11 Palace lads playing each other on Preston Park in Robert's memory.

I stand my that view and if we can manage to raise some money in the process of having a decent game of football and a few (a lot) of beers afterwards then that is even better.

Not sure what sort of team we will manage to put out this year but I am sure there will be 11 people willing to play in Albion colours at a nice ground in Robert's memory.

Spot on Andy

:thumbsup:

Yoda

English & European
I'm always willing as long as it's not during the week before I have an athletics meeting.

Mind you, I have yet to play since I broke my foot last summer so that could be interesting. :lolol:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
fatboy said:

:albion:

Well put Mr Rumble.

I'll be available to play on any date.

Beefy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
of course i'll be available... may have missed something but why no withdean this yr?:( :ohmy:

toys are us car park?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Read the thread Sheebo :rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Withdean

Prior to 28/4/06 - not possible
28/4/06 - will not allow as game on 30/4/06
2/5/06 pitch being pulled up and redone for 6 weeks
August - felt no good due to holidays

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have asked for us to try and book Southwick FC 12/5/06 if possible, we could do 5/5/06 but some of the Eaton's are on holiday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here