Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] REMF 21 - A Final Hurrah - Amex Stadium 2/6/23, 7:00 pm ko

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A final chance to honour Ricky Marlowe for 21 games in a row and now 72 and a 1000 mile drive every year to represent the fund and Peter Ward who has taken 2 days to get here from Florida after his flight was iniitally grounded because of bad weather

seagull over sevenoaks

Jul 14, 2003
I can't be there tonight, but as one of the originals wanted to say many congratulations and thanks to Gareth and all behind the scenes that have contributed to the massive success of the Fund. You should all be very proud.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Assume those going are aware that the last train to Falmer from Brighton is 18.01 and there are no trains home, thanks to the strike.

Having attended several games in the past, attended quizzes, pool tournaments and run two marathons for the charity I won't be there tonight for this reason and I would think the strike is sadly going to affect gate receipts.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I can't be there tonight as I have to drive to Dorset for the mother-in-law's 80th birthday party. :mad:

Hope it's a wonderful occasion, and well done US for all you (and others) have done over the years.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Assume those going are aware that the last train to Falmer from Brighton is 18.01 and there are no trains home, thanks to the strike.

Having attended several games in the past, attended quizzes, pool tournaments and run two marathons for the charity I won't be there tonight for this reason and I would think the strike is sadly going to affect gate receipts.
Yes. I'll be getting a lift or the bus back. Shame about the trains for those coming from further afield than Brighton itself. Was never going to miss it though

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yep sadly the train strikes will have taken hundreds off the potential gate I would think

I am hoping as many people as possible can come along to The Amex Stadium tomorrow for the last match for the REMF Trophy between BHAFC and CPFC supporters.
Do you mean
1. It's the last match at the Amex this season
2. It's the last match against Palace supporters or
3. It's the last match the charity is going
to organise?

Maybe somebody should post bus times.

Yoda

English & European
I stupidly forgot to rearrange my shift for tonight so won't be able to make it.
Having been involved with the team once, good luck to all and is there any link I can use to make a final donation?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Do you mean
to organise?

I was wondering the same?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sorry it is 7 pm kick off. There is no pay at the gate and tickets purchased state the kick off

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do you mean
to organise?