Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 2009 Update

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I give below an update on the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.

This month we have supported DaSH FC again with a grant for waterproofs for their under 11's teams. I think Mrs Coach is doing a write up soon.

We are also later this month giving our 3rd, £ 1000 grant to coaching for hope to support Aids orphans in Mali to play football with kit and equipment.

:: Coaching For Hope ::

We have an NSC member wishing to run for the REMF in the London marathon ( details to follow ).

Peter Wards autobiography is for sale with £ 1 for each copy sold going to the REMF.

Peter Ward Soccer

I am due to start planning for REMF 8 soon which we hope to hold at Lewes FC again ( big AL to confirm ) in late April/Early May. I am trying to see if Peter Ward would play for the Brighton & Hove Albion supporters if he is in the UK at that time and also of course Ricky Marlowe. I will also see if Peter Taylor will play for the Crystal Palace FC supporters again.

Tony will be doing the REMF Golf day in the Summer again which raised nearly £ 2000 last year.

The fund is looking to give a large grant this year for a more permanent , long lasting donation but will also consider local clubs for grants for kit and equipment.

Thanks for all your support.

Neue Internetprsenz

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Will check remf.biz website and the link is not working.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Many thanks

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Looks like i wont be in attendance this year as can not make the date which it appears has been set and can not be changed
Will hopefully be able to find someone to step in.

Good luck with it all and may see some of you at the golf.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I also wont be there this year as we are in Madrid that week.

Best of luck on the night

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Good job guys - glad to see nearly 8 years on that good work is still coming out of something so awful.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
TBC shortly.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Missed the last 3 years due to being in Wales, but hoping to make it this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here