Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Remember 'we're f***ing brilliant ?'

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The commentator just said 'this is far from the tradition this club expects'. I know exactly how he feels :lolol:
Making history, not learning it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Drink it in everyone - we all know it won’t last forever… but my word considering the players and staff we’ve lost in the last year or so… wow.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Drink it in everyone - we all know it won’t last forever… but my word considering the players and staff we’ve lost in the last year or so… wow.
When life gives you lemons as they say.
Squeeze it over a nice grilled mackerel, put it with g & t or vodka, remove the smell of onion, clean the toilet, clean the whole house. We have a conveyer belt of very useful lemons coming through the scouting network and the u21's
Roberto de Zesty!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We are hard to predict if you compare recent results.
The opposition never knows which team is going to turn up !
But after a lot of years watching the Albion, for the first time ever, you do get the impression that it is completely within our hands, depending on which of our teams turns up :wink:

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Bloody brilliant effort from those loyal lads and lasses that made the trek from all reaches of the country and beyond on a wet miserable Tuesday night , you got the reward you deserve (y)

And yes we are f***ing BRILLIANT , well done RDZ

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I really didn't expect RDZ to get us going again so quickly after all the upheaval and had tempered my expectations to somewhere around 14th for this season when Potter went.

Yet here we are, nearly halfway through the season, one point off the Europa League spots with a team full of quality young players playing exciting football, scoring goals and getting results. Even if it does tail off, another top half finish would be a great achievement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here