Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Religions of peace? A thread for sober discussion.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Nice try blowhard, but "Go and do some donkey work, re-read my post and admit you are wrong" is both a lazy and stupid way to hold a debate/Discussion.

So what you're saying is, that you reread my post couldn't find anywhere that i was comparing the religions. Now find yourself in a situation you can't win and not willing to apologise. Coward and a fool.

Will you learn? Are you able to?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So what you're saying is, that you reread my post couldn't find anywhere that i was comparing the religions. Now find yourself in a situation you can't win and not willing to apologise. Coward and a fool.

Will you learn? Are you able to?

Talking of learning didn't I say your not smart enough to put project as I'll point it out and show you up as a fool? So here goes. Im not wading through pages to re-read a post that you claim I missed the point but have been happy to argue the toss over my point over the X amount of pages. If its that important you go play show and tell. As its only an excuse as you are being ran rings around I will leave your glaring failure there.

Talking of learning didn't I say your not smart enough to put project as I'll point it out and show you up as a fool? So here goes. Im not wading through pages to re-read a post that you claim I missed the point but have been happy to argue the toss over my point over the X amount of pages. If its that important you go play show and tell. As its only an excuse as you are being ran rings around I will leave your glaring failure there.

The only glaring failure is here, in this post.

I was going to try and make sense of it and maybe correct it for you, but lost the will to live half way through.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013

Well possibly you just responded to the wrong quote.

Never mind, eh?

Fool.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
...carry on.

You really are unable to read the words in front of you. What goes through that mind of your i wonder? Very little i assume, given your track record of being unable to research basic facts.
It is wonderful you have an opinion, but perhaps given your extreme ignorance around the subject, you'd look less like a chump if you didn't let me play you like a piano. :)

In this thread you have shown ignorance, cowardice and foolishness... 'plink, plink, plonker'... carry on. :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
You really are unable to read the words in front of you. What goes through that mind of your i wonder? Very little i assume, given your track record of being unable to research basic facts.
It is wonderful you have an opinion, but perhaps given your extreme ignorance around the subject, you'd look less like a chump if you didn't let me play you like a piano. :)

In this thread you have shown ignorance, cowardice and foolishness... 'plink, plink, plonker'... carry on. :)

Heh, you still haven't learnt anything Shorty. Maybe its the sound of your knuckles bouncing of the pavement as you walk along thats distracting you?

Ive told you not to project 4 or 5 times now haven't I slowmo?

. What goes through that mind of your i wonder? Very little i assume,

You may well wonder Ogg from the deep dank recesses of your cave as you continue to beat the keybord with various mammalian bones like some victory beat. The thing is I dont have to think, narcasistic nomarks are ten a penny and ive learned to deal with pipsqueaks like you,.

Your last 2 errors of many are, defending a weak position and not knowing when to let go. Hence rather than grasp for desperate and thoughtless terms like piano which doesn't make any sense, so when I say I am playing you like a Yoyo it makes sense.

... 'plink, plink, plonker'... carry on. :)

Wow you are really getting ding dong dang diddley desperate now anrt you? You may need to summon the rest of the lolly pop guild from the Land of Oz to give you back up.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
04_tumblr_m9010sxdqf1qdhag9o2_500.gif

Yea keep going, your my bitch now.:)

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
I dont know where to begin with this woefully ignorant rubbish and misrepresentation of history.

There is no Duelism between Christianity and Islam. Firstly Christianity spread through its unique selling point that no other religions had, an immortal soul. This is why the majority of converts where by Missionaries. If the Frankish nights did butcher the saons as you claim it was an exception. I say claim as I have done a quick search and cant find any reference to it.

Islam found that most territory was already occupied by christians so was spread by violence, here they did take on a peaceful religion, erm, Christianty. Through forced conversions, massacres and oppression. still today a lot of Muslim countries are barely more than 50% muslim.

I mean seriously, do want a type of top trumps of religious massacres? You would soon run out of christian ones. In fact I could probably add a few to pad out your meagre list.

So could you provide a lik to the Paladins/Fraks butchering heathen Saxons and why?

There you go:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Verden

Read them and become less ignorant.
What do you mean by 'duelism' (sic)?

You're welcome.

Just to remind you of the point you threw your toys out of the pram.

Oh and btw, in case you still haven't understood, i wasn't comparing Christianity and Islam, you were.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Oh and btw, in case you still haven't understood, i wasn't comparing Christianity and Islam, you were.

Erm dumbo, do your research, ie look at the topic title.. Religions of peace? A thread for sober discussion. The fist ~S you come to...

f you were not making a comparison why post off topic in the thread about an abscure christian attrocity?

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Erm dumbo, do your research, ie look at the topic title.. Religions of peace? A thread for sober discussion. The fist ~S you come to...

f you were not making a comparison why post off topic in the thread about an abscure christian attrocity?

Well you could reread my post, you might understand it this time....

However i will humour you the clue is in my name. Paladin. (Remember the links you didn't read to alleviate your ignorance, why don't you read them this time?).

My comparison was between the big two monotheistic and other peaceful religions, such as tibetan bhuddism.

But then you know that because you're obviously very clever and able to read words, rather than put your own ignorant and foolish spin on things.
Also when proved wrong by linking to the first thing that comes up on google (because you are unable to), you're able to admit your wrong and not start crying and spitting your dummy.

You are a shocking advert for christianity, i presume you are (christian) as you are so keen to irrationally and ignorantly defend it. If you're not christian, you do other christians a disservice by your behaviour on this thread.

You have missed a good chance to learn a decent argument to defend christianity against this kind of argument. Which i would have happily given you if you hadn't spat your dummy at the first opportunity. No debate from you, only tears and idiocy...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bloody hell it takes something to get everything wrong.

Well you could reread my post, you might understand it this time....

Wrong. My argument was about the big picture.
My comparison was between the big two monotheistic and other peaceful religions, such as tibetan bhuddism.

Wrong context, Its one big nasty not 2, hence beatification.

Also when proved wrong by linking to the first thing that comes up on google (because you are unable to), you're able to admit your wrong and not start crying and spitting your dummy.

Wrong: Not wrong, you started the dirty tactics so dont start crying about dummies.

You are a shocking advert for christianity, i presume you are (christian) as you are so keen to irrationally and ignorantly defend it.

Wrong lol.

You have missed a good chance to learn a decent argument to defend christianity against this kind of argument. Which i would have happily given you if you hadn't spat your dummy at the first opportunity. No debate from you, only tears and idiocy...

Eh wadda you sayin eh? Some kind of "cos your norty you cant have an intelligent debate?"

But
You were norty first thats why you didn't get a civil responce.

Bitch
LOL

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Complete and utter nonsense. Chairman Mao and Stalin persecuted millions of Christians. People will always find an excuse to hurt or oppress, sometimes religion is given as an excuse, sometimes not.

So if Chairman Mao persecuted Christians, your saying thats nothing to do with thier religion or religious belief that he persecuted them for ? Hmmmm

Religion is nothing but bullshit and fairytales held close to the heart of people that have nothing else to believe in.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So if Chairman Mao persecuted Christians, your saying thats nothing to do with thier religion or religious belief that he persecuted them for ? Hmmmm

Religion is nothing but bullshit and fairytales held close to the heart of people that have nothing else to believe in.
What an idiotic comment. You complain that religious people cause the deaths of so many innocents whilst then going on to justify an atheist killing religious people. Unbelievable. Surely we should be aspiring to live in a world in which no-one is persecuted and killed whether they believe or not. Presumably you are not in favour of democracy and free speech?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here