Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Religion is the cause of all problems...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
So science states that out of no-thing,all can be created? that is even more ludicrous,than a god

Creationists claim science states this,Science doesnt state that at all.

mind you,creationists also claim science states we are all descended from monkeys

some people just decide to ignore information.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
mind you,creationists also claim science states we are all descended from monkeys

A common misconception (or misrepresentation). Creationists contend that we are descended from a common ancestor. It's a subtly different proposition but it makes all the difference.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
A common misconception (or misrepresentation). Creationists contend that we are descended from a common ancestor. It's a subtly different proposition but it makes all the difference.

creationists think our common ancestors are Adam and Eve,you either read my post wrong or are confused about creationists

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
creationists think our common ancestors are Adam and Eve,you either read my post wrong or are confused about creationists

My fault. I didn't read you wrong. I just wrote wrong. I said creationists when I meant evolutionists, which is about as wrong as I could possibly be. Sorry. :lol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Creationism: Because it's easier to read one book than a lot of hard ones.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If someone is feeble and un- imaginative enough to need a god to explain the world I wish them luck.

You clearly don't understand your own very being,the little voice that makes you unique,your own guide,your quiet inner voice that drives you,your very self..... every living creature has a soul,call it instinct call it a 100 million years of evolving,call it whatever you wish it to be,it makes no real difference,it cannot be taken from you,you are who you are and i am who i am..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You clearly don't understand your own very being,the little voice that makes you unique,your own guide,your quiet inner voice that drives you,your very self..... every living creature has a soul,call it instinct call it a 100 million years of evolving,call it whatever you wish it to be,it makes no real difference,it cannot be taken from you,you are who you are and i am who i am..

Oh do shut up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here