Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Relegation odds

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I do not bet but surely onsidering losing manager and form since Christmas present odds of 20-1 is generous.
Nah. Decent break during which a new manager will be appointed, injured players coming back for pre-season mostly and Tony with a huge pile of chips ready for the transfer window to open to rinse all those clubs who have to sell.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
IMG_6819.jpeg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Interesting that Citeh are only 20-1 to be relegated. Compare that to Arse who are 2000-1. Now I wonder why that is?

TNBA

TTF
Chelsea also 20s with the major bookies. Palace best price 10-1, for what it’s worth.

Betting markets have priced in stuff like having over half a starting 11 injured for a large chunk of the season, as well as being in a strong financial position of 3 consecutive seasons of big profit.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Palace half the odds we are? Surprising given they are currently pretty sorted and we are in disarray.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Palace half the odds we are? Surprising given they are currently pretty sorted and we are in disarray.
Not easy to change your manager and we had a tough 2nd half of the season - but disarray compared to Palace ? They’re the experts I guess !

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Not easy to change your manager and we had a tough 2nd half of the season - but disarray compared to Palace ? They’re the experts I guess !

As things stand I am surprised, that’s all

I wish them all the angst about their star players that we had have about Cucu, Trossard, Caicedo and Ali Mac and then some though. We all know that Parish was a gaoler in a past life though and getting out of Palace is much harder than leaving the Albion

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Feeling realistic. Still, should the worst happen, the club will still have a lovely real estate portfolio and a healthy operating profit for the upcoming financial year. Rejoice! Rejoice! :clap:
Fair play - you think we’re going to get relegated, want to make a few quid out of it and are dismissive that the club is well run! Well fancy that …ha ha.

el punal

Let’s just say that they had a very good end to the season and we didn’t. Also, we were consistently in position 7 to 10 in the league until the final day. That is hardly being in disarray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here