Registering on the club website to check how many Loyalty Points I have...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
At the risk of sounding stupid, how do I do it? I don't come on here much these days so if you could forgive me and pardon my ignorance if the question has been asked before.

I registered with the ticket section of the website earlier including name and address etc. But at no point did it ask me for my fan number, so how can I find (or indeed open) my online account.

I want to check how many loyalty points I have, and possibly purchase tickets on there too. I've never registered with the online ticket section before because I've done everything in person or on the phone.

Another user from here virtually gave me step-by-step instructions and I still can't work it out!

Any help would be great.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If you are a season ticket holder the number is on your receipt or an old match ticket - apparantly the password is set up initially with your postcode but that may or may not be true

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
I'm having the same problem, although my postcode didnt work when i entered it with my fan number... it said "incorrect password"... i've never used the online ticketing website neither.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Yeah I have that number right in front of me. However I don't know where to input it or what page I need to be on. When entering my details it never asked me for any kind of number.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had my fan number, but had no clue what my password was, so had to get an email reminder.

Just go to the tickets page as though you were purchasing one, enter your fan number / password (or get a reminder if you need one), and you'll go through to the purchasing page where your points are shown on the left.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Actually hang on.

That was the page I was on earlier. At the top of the page it asks for my fan number and password. I have a fan number that the site gave me when I registered. But that isn't the same as the fan number I have on my ST receipt.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I had my fan number, but had no clue what my password was, so had to get an email reminder.

Just go to the tickets page as though you were purchasing one, enter your fan number / password (or get a reminder if you need one), and you'll go through to the purchasing page where your points are shown on the left.

I'm not sure I've ever had a password because I've never used the ticket part of the site. So I have a fan number but no password.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Apparantly my post code is my password according to a page on the ticket mini-site. At the moment the service is 'currenly unavailable' though. I assume this must be the correct info, just took me ages to get to the correct page!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports