Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
f off n c b.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Comedy has and always will be about pushing the boundaries.

That's how comedy and jokes work. You need to tell them to to an audience to work out if they are funny or not. If people laugh it's worked, if people don't it didn't.

The fact some people are offended makes absolutely no differene to the joke itself.

As with Jimmy Carr's baby in a blender/erection joke.

Might offend a few people but just as many will find it hilarious.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I think it is racist, personally I'm not offended as I'm not either of the things mentioned in the joke and also I'm not one of these people that gets offended on someone else's behalf. But let's not beat around the bush here, if it had been said by any comedian not of black race or indeed by a bloke in a pub or a builder on a building site, it would immediately be deemed racist. It's about who it's being said by. To me that just isn't an excuse. The n word term being used in a derogatory fashion in the world is not helped by numerous black comedians that regularly use the term. We regularly hear that the term should never be used by anyone in any context, that last person I heard say that was Obama.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
To be an expert in trollology surely you at least need to be subtle?

The fact you cant tell when I am trolling or not is a bonus in the amusement sphere for me and anyone who doesn't have you on ignore.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The fact you cant tell when I am trolling or not is a bonus in the amusement sphere for me and anyone who doesn't have you on ignore.

It is true there is a fine line between trolling and dumb abuse. Sadly the former takes wit and intelligence no surprise you so often resort to the latter...... when you are not banned anyway :)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It is true there is a fine line between trolling and dumb abuse. Sadly the former takes wit and intelligence no surprise you so often resort to the latter...... when you are not banned anyway :)

There's no mistake about your posts though, they contribute nothing and just add up to having a tearful whine.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We saw him at the Dome a few years ago, used the N word a lot, but also used ****** a lot, not sure it went down well with many people. Refered a lot to his usage of canabis, I think he may have had rather a lot before he came in stage. I have enjoyed him immensely on tv in the past, but after that show I kind of went off him, he really didn't get too many laughs, and quite a few uncomfortable silences.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
By the n word you mean ******? Being oversensitive was one of the reasons white girls got mass raped in Rotherham etc, your part of the problem here not the solution.

Well said that man!
Nail on the head!
Years of a Labour government forcing us to believe, to even question, think or dare to say anything that might offend anyone or anything in a minority is sacrilege and you have no right to an opinion because you are white and therefore must be racist if you do.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We saw him at the Dome a few years ago, used the N word a lot, but also used ****** a lot, not sure it went down well with many people. Refered a lot to his usage of canabis, I think he may have had rather a lot before he came in stage. I have enjoyed him immensely on tv in the past, but after that show I kind of went off him, he really didn't get too many laughs, and quite a few uncomfortable silences.

As the word sensor has removed it, it's a derogatory word often used to mean homosexual, starting Fag...

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
I am not looking to pick a fight or start a binfest, as everyone in the audience last Sunday thought this was very funny, including the two Afro carribean people sat next to us.

Reg was dating this woman,who his English friends thought was a pikey. He had not heard that before coming to England so was intrigued...anyway, he was trying to work out what people would call their offspring....he came up with nikey!

Now if a white guy had said that, it would have gone down like a lead balloon, in fact he used the n word constantly.

But remember as a white person we are no longer allowed to think, say or have an opinion on anything that might in the slightest way 'hurt the feelings' of anyone or anything. And if you do, you're a racist! But at least it's not one rule for us and another for them.........!!!!!

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
But remember as a white person we are no longer allowed to think, say or have an opinion on anything that might in the slightest way 'hurt the feelings' of anyone or anything. And if you do, you're a racist! But at least it's not one rule for us and another for them.........!!!!!

Errr...actually yes you can, and no it's not.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010

A manifestatim of this was the way the looney left made talking about concerns on immigration a no go area. Crazy. You would hope lessons have been learnt but i suspect not

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here