Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regarding 1066gull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack1

Mar 17, 2008
Hello. My name is Jack and once upon a time, many years ago, 1066gull posted on a forum called SW (which is now called Talkbox). I have noticed that Audrey is somewhat of a nuisance on these boards. We had many great times back in the day, including Adrie asking us "What radio frequency is Soccer AM on?", not knowing what MTV was, eStalking a female member of the forum and finding out he kissed his male friend. They were simple times, but they were happy times.

We would like Audrey back. This is a plea for him to return to our forum, head held high and stockings up, for a few weeks of glorious fun before we ban him again.

So Audrey, what do you say?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hello. My name is Jack and once upon a time, many years ago, 1066gull posted on a forum called SW (which is now called Talkbox). I have noticed that Audrey is somewhat of a nuisance on these boards. We had many great times back in the day, including Adrie asking us "What radio frequency is Soccer AM on?", not knowing what MTV was, eStalking a female member of the forum and finding out he kissed his male friend. They were simple times, but they were happy times.

We would like Audrey back. This is a plea for him to return to our forum, head held high and stockings up, for a few weeks of glorious fun before we ban him again.

So Audrey, what do you say?

Do you have some links to this forum, especially to some of these pearls of wisdom to which you refer?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do you have some links to this forum, especially to some of these pearls of wisdom to which you refer?

Just so we can fully understand how much he means/meant to your forum and can factor that in when Bozza decides whether to let him go on loan or not, and not simply for us to laugh at, obviously.

Jack1

Mar 17, 2008

The forum is Log In but it's closed to new members so you won't be able to view any of it.

And most of the pearls of wisdom were on the old forum, which are now lost to the sands of internet time :(

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think you're wrong on this one as this chap's spelling and grammar is far too good to be our man Adrie.

What is the theme of this forum? And why would a forum be closed to new members? (Unless it was some sort of paedo ring, obviously)

Jack1

Mar 17, 2008
What is the theme of this forum? And why would a forum be closed to new members? (Unless it was some sort of paedo ring, obviously)

It's just general chat really, and it's closed because we had someone find a member's girlfriend's MySpace and sent her what he had been saying about her on the forum, so we had to make sure the forum wasn't viewable to the public.

And yes, I'm not Audrey, if I was then I'd have killed myself a long time ago.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
It's just general chat really, and it's closed because we had someone find a member's girlfriend's MySpace and sent her what he had been saying about her on the forum, so we had to make sure the forum wasn't viewable to the public.

:lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Good point, well made.

And yes, I'm not Audrey, if I was then I'd have killed myself a long time ago.

'Jack' - we don't like having threads that are started just to discuss another member as, invariably, it all goes pear-shaped and that's not good for the board. If you want to contact 1066 - please do so via another method (such as PM on here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here