Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reforming the supporters club in Horsham

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
Rats 2-1 down:-(

I am trying to reform the supporters club based in Horsham. One aim will be to provide affordable, safe and comfortable travel to home games from the Horsham area. Further info such as route and pick up points will be posted when available. In the meantime if you are interested in joining the club or would like further details please leave a message on here or email me:paul_singerg@msn.com
C'mon you Seagulls!!!

I am trying to reform the supporters club based in Horsham. One aim will be to provide affordable, safe and comfortable travel to home games from the Horsham area. Further info such as route and pick up points will be posted when available. In the meantime if you are interested in joining the club or would like further details please leave a message on here or email me:paul_singerg@msn.com
C'mon you Seagulls!!!

good luck, always remember horsham having a good albion support:thumbsup: mid sussex supporters club getting going soon:clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Let me know any details. Have a few Horsham based Albion fans who aren't on here to that may be interested.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Did you used to be called Blue white stripes, it would be great if you became Seagulls over Horsham.Talk to the Guys from Burwash they are helping and advising other groups start.They have built a good web site.Also the Albion may come and give a talk on the new stadium and may give some surport to you with travel arrangements as they want to engourage coach travel to home games.:amex::bhasign:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think it is brilliant people are taking it upon themselves to setup supporters clubs and arrange coach travel to home games, kudos to the club for showing support too.

I think it would make sense if the club liaised with these ‘clubs’ and helped subsidise coach travel, after all most of the people using them would not be taking advantage of the travel voucher. Also the club should try and make it so members can sit in the same section at the Amex, IMO it would contribute massively to the general atmosphere.

I think it is brilliant people are taking it upon themselves to setup supporters clubs and arrange coach travel to home games, kudos to the club for showing support too.

I think it would make sense if the club liaised with these ‘clubs’ and helped subsidise coach travel, after all most of the people using them would not be taking advantage of the travel voucher. Also the club should try and make it so members can sit in the same section at the Amex, IMO it would contribute massively to the general atmosphere.

the club are looking at helping with coach travel:thumbsup: Any chance of seagulls over croydon:facepalm:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
We would certainly be interested. I always used the Horsham Supporters Coach in the Mid to late 70s and early 80s.

A dozen or so of us were watching the game last night and there is certainly enough interest in a weekly coach to Falmer.

(3 coaches went from the Hop Oast Park and Ride for the Villa game.)

Hopefully it could pick up in central Horsham, Broadbridge Heath and Southwater?

One condition of getting the coach would be the arrival/departure time - early enough to have a few beers before the game and stay for one to miss the traffic afterwards? I know thatthe coach company Knights travel are interested - have you spoken to them?

I look forward to more details.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

C'mon you Seagulls!!!

Can you reconfirm your email address please.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
the club are looking at helping with coach travel:thumbsup: Any chance of seagulls over croydon:facepalm:

That’s great news!

Seagulls over Croydon? There are a few Croydon based Seagulls to be fair but if you get right trains it’s only 40 minutes to The Amex, hardly worth getting the coach!
It would be good to have some sort of Croydon supporters club to watch televised games and travel to games with though.

C'mon you Seagulls!!!

Yes please :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:p smiley happens if you don't leave a space between the : and letter p. :thumbsup:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
good luck with this.

i used to know somebody (friend of a friend, he was no friend of mine) from horsham who supported palace. used to annoy me immensely although irrationally that he also supported sussex cc. claimed to be a son of sussex yet supported the scum. that's not right at all. he was also a complete arse.

horsham should be an albion stronghold in my book

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
good luck with this.

i used to know somebody (friend of a friend, he was no friend of mine) from horsham who supported palace. used to annoy me immensely although irrationally that he also supported sussex cc. claimed to be a son of sussex yet supported the scum. that's not right at all. he was also a complete arse.

horsham should be an albion stronghold in my book

Horsham has plenty of Albion, but plenty of Chelski, Spurs etc as well - same as any Sussex town I guess.

There are a few Palarse around - those who've escaped Croydon and who can blame them.

Going back to the original topic, I hope this takes off.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Would definetly like further information. I live in Horsham and havn't been to any away games partly due to travel.

horshamite

Now Saltdeanite.
Nov 16, 2010
email

oops thought I had got rid of that little fella!

My email is paul_singerg@msn.com

Looks like there is a lot of interest which is great. Have spoken to Arun Coaches who used to take us before the club folded. they are interested in helping out and I'll be speaking about prices with them on Thursday. Proposed route is Horsham, Southwater, Cowfold, Henfield. So Broadbridge Heath could be catered for.

The coach usually departed soon after the game but timings can be discussed.

Would anyone interested please send their names and where they live.

Thanks guys and gals :thumbsup:

Paul

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Just Bookmarking this post for future reference.

I should be living in Horshan for the 2011-12 season so would be interested, like the old days in the 70s, on the bus when we use to do a sweep stake on the result of the game although I never won :-(

Real bummer when they didnt do a bus for evening games and had to change trains at 3 bridges and joining a train full of Palace supporters.

Grat idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here