Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rednapp has had odds slashed

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Promotion "at all costs" is it now, then?

Dare I say " shit or bust " I don't think he would be a good appointment for you . He needs money and loads of it , would bloom invest that heavily in a full on all out attack at gaining promotion ? IMO its the wrong way to achieve it .

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Read the first 5 words again.

At all costs, mmmm... FFP ?

Specifically as you ask I've always loved this league. Quite happy to watch it for the next 20 years. The Premiership leaves me cold. I rarely watch MOTD anymore.

'Arry doesn't think like that and I genuinely think he would take us up. Do I want him as manager ? Never considered it until now. Don't know to be honest.

Could I see him working with Our Tone ? Stranger thing have happened but let's be honest, not very often.

Same as that, however if Brighton were there?? I may have to reconsider!!

Feb 14, 2010
Dare I say " shit or bust " I don't think he would be a good appointment for you . He needs money and loads of it , would bloom invest that heavily in a full on all out attack at gaining promotion ? IMO its the wrong way to achieve it .

I agree with you but its typical Brighton, just when we think things are nice and stable, the club is starting to achieve its potential then the club can throw it all out of the window and in 10 years the goal posts will come down again and we will be ground sharing with Gillingham ! Only joking wont be that bad again but I do think this (if true) is well a bit of a risk, but as for the wrong way to achieve it, then can I just mention ahem 2 yes 2 insolvencies wiping out your debt.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
groundhogday6.jpeg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

The other option is of course to invest in a tricky winger who can wriggle his way into the oppositions penalty area and acquire an unusaul amount of penalties, that seems to work. :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I agree with you but its typical Brighton, just when we think things are nice and stable, the club is starting to achieve its potential then the club can throw it all out of the window and in 10 years the goal posts will come down again and we will be ground sharing with Gillingham ! Only joking wont be that bad again but I do think this (if true) is well a bit of a risk, but as for the wrong way to achieve it, then can I just mention ahem 2 yes 2 insolvencies wiping out your debt.
Of course you can mention it .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The other option is of course to invest in a tricky winger who can wriggle his way into the oppositions penalty area and acquire an unusaul amount of penalties, that seems to work. :thumbsup:

It does work :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here