Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
bugger it has got to two pages
does this mean there is some element of truth in this

NAH

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
I... have always supported TB in everything he has done....but if he wants Redcrapp as manager then I will be hugely disappointed...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I... have always supported TB in everything he has done....but if he wants Redcrapp as manager then I will be hugely disappointed...

Sorry must disagree, I think it would be an indication that he is looking for promotion next season and Harry Redknapp offers that experience and knowledge plus his ability to bring in players of quality. If we appoint Redknapp I would be quite confident that Bridge and Upson will sign .

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
eaAccording to a friend of my great aunt who lives near South Ferring, s(he) deals with a a local estae agent (one of two); 'arry has been looking arond the area for the last fortnight (since poogate). I have also heard from an exclusive contact from London, he is looking at the same property not that far away that Frank L and C Bleakly (or however you spell her name) recently viewed (1 yr ago ) so expect an appointment soon if 'arry can agree terms on his deal.
You've heard it here ahead of the Ars*gas.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
eaAccording to a friend of my great aunt who lives near South Ferring, s(he) deals with a a local estae agent (one of two); 'arry has been looking arond the area for the last fortnight (since poogate). I have also heard from an exclusive contact from London, he is looking at the same property not that far away that Frank L and C Bleakly (or however you spell her name) recently viewed (1 yr ago ) so expect an appointment soon if 'arry can agree terms on his deal.

God Forbid !

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If it's all right I'll leave for 6 months. If you're wrong then you go for 6 months

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Just wondered, who coaches for Rednap these days?He is hardly the track suit trainer type anymore. Who is out there for him taking training on a damp cold November morning?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Harry is in his 60's ,is probably earning more at QPR than we could offer & has a squad that is probably stronger than ours.

What we need is a manager that can take the club forward & build on the platform that has already been laid.
What ever happens to GUS over the coming weeks & months lets not forget the standards he has set at this football club.
We need a man that shares the clubs vision for the future & is willing to commit long term to get there.

How many managers out there would not want to be the BRIGHTON manager.
Not many I would suggest

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

He has lived at sandbanks pretty much forever.
If he can get to spurs & QPR from there why would he need to move to get to the AMEX.

If you are right I will give you the credit you deserve but if you are wrong I will expect you to come on here & admit that you were talking bollocks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not many things in football shock me but Gus loving Chelsea enough, and being able to control his ego to go there as a number two would truly shock me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Frank Lampard has a house in S Ferring/Kingston Gorse which I am told his dad, who is Harry Redknaps brother in law lives in so it wouldnt be a surprise for Harry to be in the area visiting.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

So, he's giving up Sandbanks - one of the top 6 most expensive pieces of real-estate in the world, for South Ferring .... Right. My postmans dogs step-brother-in-laws, third cousin twice removed thinks it's rubbish and I'm inclined to believe him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here