Redknapp for England then...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I really think that Harry will be out of his depth as an international manager and I also feel that as Manager of England there are many obstacles. I'm going to list just 3 which did come out in open court as prime impediments.

1, Accepting money as a gift/bonus/investment fund surely leaves him open to the accusation of accepting a bribe,

2, Harry admits he has limited understanding of reading and writing English, anyone recall the furore about Fabio Capello having to learn English on a " Crash Course " ? well at least he can read and write in at least one language. Surely as head and most visible person in the England camp, this must be a huge embarrasment to the FA ?

3, Harry openly admits lying to a newspaper journalist asking valid questions, so what happens at press conferences the day before an England game ? is he going to lie again ?

He may have been cleared but I look forward to the writeups in the papers tommorow and how the sports journalists will forensically pick apart the last two weeks testimonies...... It's probably made him unemployable in the top job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports