Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reda Khadra

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Back now and looks promising. I hadn't realised we nicked him from under the noses of Man U.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Another player who highlights the need to streamline our squad. A lot of these youngsters deserve a chance and more senior players have offered nothing this season.

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Another player who highlights the need to streamline our squad. A lot of these youngsters deserve a chance and more senior players have offered nothing this season.

I think this is absolutely right. Why persevere with sub standard senior players that aren't good enough. Talented youngsters with some hunger and effort as an alternative to the established first teamers, and who knows, one might stake a claim or be a revelation a la Lamptey

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
He is now our youngest ever Premier League player.

Another reason Tony Bloom wanted Potter is his faith in the youngsters. Our squad now is much younger than when he took over.

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
He is now our youngest ever Premier League player.

Another reason Tony Bloom wanted Potter is his faith in the youngsters. Our squad now is much younger than when he took over.

Thats the Problem with Potter, he ticks all the boxes, he just doesn't get enough wins. Will he learn? I hope so.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

This is the reason why *if* we went down I’d be pretty confident in our ability to bounce back up.

It would force our hand and we’d probably sell a lot of the more experienced players who have been a massive let-down this season. Whilst I obviously don’t want us to be relegated, a season of winning games with Khadra, Zeqiri, Connolly, Jenks, Molumby, Sanders, Clarke, Longman, Yapi, Sanchez etc getting the chance to become key players would certainly cushion the blow.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He looks a unit but as that cameo was the first time I’ve seen him play it’s far too early for me to form an opinion. Be interesting to see if Potter gives him some game time in the next couple of games though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here