Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reda Khadra

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
well taken goal, looks like he is progressing well, hopefully he will return strong and in contention for a place.

https://youtu.be/QAfP1qZ1JYU

I understand he's theirs should they win promotion... deal agreed as part of the loan arrangement... at least that was my understanding... should they wish to activate the clause that is.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Too slow amigo... heh heh heh... your fondness for pipeweed has clearly addled your mind.

Yes... think you're wrong though, don't think them getting promoted got anything to do with the clause. More likely it is tied to the number of games or minutes that he plays or is available. At least that is how it usually is.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yes... think you're wrong though, don't think them getting promoted got anything to do with the clause. More likely it is tied to the number of games or minutes that he plays or is available. At least that is how it usually is.

Either way it's a pity, I'd have liked to have seen him play in the stripes... just one last time. He's similar to Mitouma, but possibly a bit more robust... Personally I'd have retained Khadra and sent Mitouma out on loan, to learn the English game a wee bit more.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Naylor confirms loan with an obligation to buy - same as Richards

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Naylor confirms loan with an obligation to buy - same as Richards

Given Richards' recent injury record, that might be good business by the Albion! Seriously, hope for the lad that he comes back from this latest injury and gets a good run at QPR.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Either way it's a pity, I'd have liked to have seen him play in the stripes... just one last time. He's similar to Mitouma, but possibly a bit more robust... Personally I'd have retained Khadra and sent Mitouma out on loan, to learn the English game a wee bit more.

Mitoma has the same amount of international goals in 8 games as Khadra has in 32 Championship games.

Some of the comparisons on this forum are absolutely mental. Mitoma is quite clearly a much better overall footballer than Khadra.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Mitoma has the same amount of international goals in 8 games as Khadra has in 32 Championship games.

Some of the comparisons on this forum are absolutely mental. Mitoma is quite clearly a much better overall footballer than Khadra.

Largely agree in terms of ability, though would say that Am a little disappointed that Khadra is also loan to buy.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Unlikely as they have the obligation to buy him if a few criterias are met.

I feel duty bound to help you with your already marvellous mastery of the English language. There are no criterias. Criterion is the singular and criteria is the plural. No need for an s.:thumbsup:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

Errrmmm come on... the ‘level’ he’s scored his international goals at is arguably below that of the championship... I’m not having that as a comparison... Rocking up against Nepal, China and the Solomon Islands... (I’m aware he’s not scored against them btw, but it’s hardly comparable to Europe and/or South America is it ?) I’d score against some of that lot... his goal against the US was embarrassing from a defensive point of view... his goals versus Australia, again, shocking defending and ahem goalkeeping...

I agree though, some opinions on here are clearly utter bollocks ;)

Last edited:

AlbionInUs

Oct 11, 2019
US

Ehh

Mitoma is also 4yrs older. Although I would probably agree (not based on your logic) that Mitoma is currently better, Khadra probably has a higher ceiling.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Errrmmm come on... the ‘level’ he’s scored his international goals at is arguably below that of the championship... I’m not having that as a comparison... Rocking up against Nepal, China and the Solomon Islands... (I’m aware he’s not scored against them btw, but it’s hardly comparable to Europe and/or South America is it ?) I’d score against some of that lot... his goal against the US was embarrassing from a defensive point of view... his goals versus Australia, again, shocking defending and ahem goalkeeping...

I agree though, some opinions on here are clearly utter bollocks ;)

Solomon Islands qualify from OFC, not AFC.

Thank you for proving my point that you don't know what you're talking about :wink:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ehh

Mitoma is also 4yrs older. Although I would probably agree (not based on your logic) that Mitoma is currently better, Khadra probably has a higher ceiling.

Khadra is an excellent athlete, but I'm not convinced he has the footballing brain to ever be a top quality footballer.

An exciting player sure, but he's basically the next Adama Traore. There's a reason the club seem quite happy to let him go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here