Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red Monday

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Bore draw :shit::yawn::yawn::shit:

Football is supposed to be entertainment. Sky can hype their product as much as they like, the games on Sun and tonight prove what an over inflated over priced product they offer.

The European show on BT tonight was bloody great. Impotently incredulous that the BBC postponed MOTD2 and prolonged everyone's Monday just cuz two of the money teams were playing out one of their phony wars of non-attrition. Prem stinks.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
What a dreadful 90 mins that was from a neutral POV. Still, it got me out and down the boozer.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
You could tell there wouldn't be any goals from half time. Terrible match dominated by two good defences and a total lack of ambition from United.

The best league IN THE WORLD? behave.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well if thats the creme de la creme of the top flight give me the glorious unpredictability of the championship.

The bit that really made me laugh was when in about the 75th min Tyler said "Man Utd havent even had a corner yet, they need to show some ambition"

This is a Mourinho side.

Away from home against a rival

Jesus. Of course there will be NO ambition he would set his team to stifle. Well done sky. You paid a hell of alot of money to hype a pile of turd.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How it made me chuckle to see these "giants" play on a Monday night.

Let me elaborate - that'll be the Monday night of a Champions League week.

Haha. Shame they couldn't both lose really, so a clueless, uninspiring and drab 0-0 is probably the best we could have hoped for.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Well if thats the creme de la creme of the top flight give me the glorious unpredictability of the championship.

The bit that really made me laugh was when in about the 75th min Tyler said "Man Utd havent even had a corner yet, they need to show some ambition"

This is a Mourinho side.

Away from home against a rival

Jesus. Of course there will be NO ambition he would set his team to stifle. Well done sky. You paid a hell of alot of money to hype a pile of turd.

I think I heard that in the first half there were only NINE touches from a team in the opposing penalty area across both teams. WHAT A LOAD OF SH!T

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Jose even said before the game that they were going to play with "men behind the ball". Quell surprise.

Once it was clear that they weren't good enough to score (despite Liverpool being shite first half) they played the typical, shut up shop Mourinho way. So dull.

It's a shame De Gea didn't go to Real as they'd be ****ed playing that way without a great keeper.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Just saw "super sunday" Chelsea v Man Utd

Lol whats gonna happen there then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here