Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

red cards

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been getting feelings that red card may pay a big part in these last few games for all teams. Dunno whether it will help us or not... I guess chances are if there is a red at Boro, it would far more likely be one of our players...

Hope it isn't decided by any dodgey ref decision or red card - that would be shocking...

I hate being right a lot :angry:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
None of what you said is right the red played no part in today's result.

When you get a red card you get suspended for the next game. Try googling it. And yes the red may have affected today of course (you cannot say either way what would have happened). Apart from that you're spot on. :thumbsup:

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
When you get a red card you get suspended for the next game. Try googling it. And yes the red may have affected today of course. Apart from that you're spot on. :thumbsup:

Keep telling yourself that [emoji23]

Only red card that has cost us is dunks at QPR and Murphy at Bolton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keep telling yourself that [emoji23]

Only red card that has cost us is dunks at QPR and Murphy at Bolton.

So Dunk being suspended hasn't affected the outcome of next week?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So Dunk being suspended hasn't affected the outcome of next week?

How on earth can you guarantee that? We have an international experienced defender, club captain coming in. Please tell me what the score was going to be with and without dunk in the side? And go large and show me the bet slip.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
As soon as Dunk got the first yellow, there was a part of me resigned to the fact he wouldn't last on the pitch to the final whistle.
Swear I'm psychic or something, I also knew Burnley were gonna score off that soft freekick. FML.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How on earth can you guarantee that? We have an international experienced defender, club captain coming in. Please tell me what the score was going to be with and without dunk in the side? And go large and show me the bet slip.

Well a different player playing will of course do things differently - doesn't mean the score will be anything - you see they're different human beings? Do us a favour and go nit-pick needlessly somewhere else on here as I'm not in the mood.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well a different player playing will of course do things differently - doesn't mean the score will be anything - you see they're different human beings? Do us a favour and go nit-pick needlessly somewhere else on here as I'm not in the mood.

Fair enough but this is a forum don't post on it if you're in a bad mood.

Still puzzled how you say the outcome will be different. Outcome is promotion or not. I guess we have our scape goat in Greer lined up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fair enough but this is a forum don't post on it if you're in a bad mood.

Still puzzled how you say the outcome will be different. Outcome is promotion or not. I guess we have our scape goat in Greer lined up.

Not at all - outcome prob wrong word to use. It will make the game different. My initial post was basically me saying I felt a red was gonna happen that's all I meant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here