Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Record season ticket renewals (again)

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
I’m waiting as youngest (albion+) wants one and wasn’t in the first window

When I checked there were c2,000 seats still on offer.

No news yet on next window as far as I know
Have asked the club over chat, and there will be a second window next week, no details as of yet as to when or who is eligible though.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Have asked the club over chat, and there will be a second window next week, no details as of yet as to when or who is eligible though.
The next priority group was meant to be all other Albion+ members.

From the season ticket page (https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/subscriptions)

Should there be season tickets remaining after this window closes, we will look to open these up to other further windows or MyAlbion+ members, subject to availability

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Doesn’t rule out a second window of Albion+ members with x number of points , rather than all Albion+

Person I spoke to last week said window 1 was Albion+ who had attended all home games this season
Certainly wasn't all home games as my son was in that priority window and he'd missed a few.

I've just checked and he had attended 9 of the 14 home PL games so far this season.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Doesn’t rule out a second window of Albion+ members with x number of points , rather than all Albion+

Person I spoke to last week said window 1 was Albion+ who had attended all home games this season
This is what I’m counting on, having amassed quite a few points but missed out on the first window by a few home league games.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
I did think it was quite a stretch and quite a long window for such a small population who managed the full set, probably more likely 5+ home games with the next being 1 or more home games
Couldn't be 5+ for the first window as I've attended 5 this season on a MA+ and have been put into this second window.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Couldn't be 5+ for the first window as I've attended 5 this season on a MA+ and have been put into this second window.
Must be a threshold of five home matches with still no accounting for away and non league attendance as I’m not in this one🤦🏻

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Must be a threshold of five home matches with still no accounting for away and non league attendance as I’m not in this one🤦🏻
The first piece of info on the club website about 2024/25 season tickets said that it'll be done on attendance at 2023/24 home league matches only.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
The first piece of info on the club website about 2024/25 season tickets said that it'll be done on attendance at 2023/24 home league matches only.
If you read the previous posts in this thread, you’ll see I’m aware of this fact. Just lamenting that one could miss out on not one but two windows despite having 167 points.

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London
Checked with the club today, and the message was that this upcoming window will remain open until tickets run out. So, no plans for a third window for those who did not attend five home league matches this season, it seems.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
Checked with the club today, and the message was that this upcoming window will remain open until tickets run out. So, no plans for a third window for those who did not attend five home league matches this season, it seems.

That’s different to the current message on the club website.

It says that if any remain after this window closes the club will look at putting them on sale to other windows and more Albion+ members (although they could do with proof reading the opening message before putting it out).

IMG_3794.jpeg

pigmanovich

Mar 16, 2024
London

It says that if any remain after this window closes the club will look at putting them on sale to other windows and more Albion+ members (although they could do with proof reading the opening message before putting it out).

View attachment 179972
Fingers crossed that's the case! Not sure why almost every time I reach out to supporter services about this the information I get differs from what is on the website.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

View attachment 179972
There may not be any ST seats left, the club doesn't sell every seat, a set number are kept for match by match sales so if that limit has been reached they may not be any season tickets available now.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Oct 4, 2003
There may not be any ST seats left, the club doesn't sell every seat, a set number are kept for match by match sales so if that limit has been reached they may not be any season tickets available now.
There are tickets available as a new window opens on Monday.

The club, via the website, clearly say if any remain at the end of the window they will look at putting them on sale. That’s different to the message the other poster got from supporter services.

jrbha

Nov 18, 2021
Had a look this morning. Looks to me like every seat has been offered to members. Lots of availability everywhere in the ground barring the north where it's mostly singles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here