Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recommend smart phones and tablets

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ive just got the Huawei P9 and I love it. Expandable memory, great camera (made by Leica), and the OS is the closest thing to iPhone that android has come up with yet. It's a great halfway house between iPhone and android. It's sturdy, and isn't too big or small. Plus it was cheap - took it out on an 18 month 3 contract as a new customer and I'm paying £18 for unlimited texts and calls and 12gb data. Have a look at the reviews.
I can also vouch for Huawei. I've had a nexus 6p for the last year (almost) and it's simply wonderful. The os for the p9 is android 6.0 out of the box but the UI (which is a skin that one can change if one doesn't like it) is similar to iPhones interface.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I can also vouch for Huawei. I've had a nexus 6p for the last year (almost) and it's simply wonderful. The os for the p9 is android 6.0 out of the box but the UI (which is a skin that one can change if one doesn't like it) is similar to iPhones interface.

Agree. I think the UI is called EMUI or something like that, I've made a few tweaks (widgets for the news and weather on the front page etc), but other than that, it's as it came out of the box. Forgot to mention its 32gb as standard, I've put a 64gb card in too, so that's helped enormously. Plus the home button being on the back, which I thought would be weird and a pain, is actually a master stroke. Two friends have got once after looking at mine, and they love it too. It's a great phone for the price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here