Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Recent form table

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace are still punching above their weight at this stage of the season.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If we hadn't had so many injuries earlier in the season, we could have remained in the top 6.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We've only lost five times at home (Southampton, Huddersfield, Crystal Palace, West Ham and Burnley) in the league since our 2-1 reverse to Carlisle way back at April 2010. Five defeats in 39 home games.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am hoping for the typical championship end of season capitulation by the top clubs, if we keep up this good form we can sneak a play off position (or even............no let's not go there). This run to me proves once again what a fantastic manager Gus is, pulled us out of a bad spell and got us flying again.

Seagulls!!!!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
loving our stats (and quite happy about the £5 I had on Birmingham @ 25/1 in December to be champions)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Only 2 teams haven't conceded at home in their last six championship games ... Doncaster and us. I feel a "Sidhuism" coming on

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We've only lost five times at home (Southampton, Huddersfield, Crystal Palace, West Ham and Burnley) in the league since our 2-1 reverse to Carlisle way back at April 2010. Five defeats in 39 home games.

And the Saints / Hudds ones don't really count in my book!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here