Reasons why PALACE are going to Wembley

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You have to LOVE a WW thread !

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lost to Cardiff who we took 4 pts off this season.

We're still hurting from that 3-0 loss at theirs so won't make the same mistake twice and the rest I can't be arsed with.

Well, at least you were prepared to argue two of the points, which is more than anyone else.

Yet again people prepared to have a pop rather than look at the (in my opinion) valid argument being presented.

Textbook NSC.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
- Their squad in the main is the same one that narrowly missed out on the Carling Cup Final last year. They'll be bang up for it. Remember how we laughed?
- Their squad will also be out to get revenge after the 3-0. They'll know how much it hurts, they've seen how much it ballsed up their season - they'll want to put it right.
- Glenn. It's going to happen isn't it? FFSMurray.
- Holloway. Great experience in the lottery of the play-offs.
- Zaha. He'll want to go out with a bang, silence the press and grab a bit of attention before his big money summer move.
- Prior to this season, the last time we beat Palace in 2005 we duly went and lost to them a few weeks later. We barely had a month to enjoy the victory. Lightning to strike twice?
- Overconfidence. Some people on here seem to think we're guaranteed to win simply because we dicked them a few weeks back. It doesn't work like that - let's hope the players aren't as cocky.
- Glad Ulloa and all the gloating after the 3-0. It's blatantly going to bite us on the arse isn't it?
- Penalties. Apart from Dave, we're shit at them.
- Fail to get a result on Friday and we're in big trouble. We know how hard we find it to break down teams that sit back. And how many games has it been since we turned a game around having fallen behind?

Anyone else feeling negative ahead of this, the big one? Really hope I'm wrong...

Why dont you just **** off and support them instead.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
WW you are joking. Explain their lack of form, explain their fans lack of support for the team. Go on do it mate and be convincing. Why do the bookies make them fourth favourites, the outsider of four. You do not have decent answers do you ?

The fact is I think that all teams are pretty closely matched and there is no clear favourite.

Feb 3, 2013
You're a c*** e.t.c. e.t.c. you have no idea about anything e.t.c. e.t.c. when are you coming out the closet about being a Palace fan e.t.c. e.t.c.

Perhaps the greatest thing about this is it's going to catch all of the annoying 2013 join dates. I see that :tosser: hova has already bitten.

Why the fuuck are you calling me a wanker for? Go fecck yourself bellend.

Feb 3, 2013
Well, at least you were prepared to argue two of the points, which is more than anyone else.

Yet again people prepared to have a pop rather than look at the (in my opinion) valid argument being presented.

Textbook NSC.

Sorry. You do make valid points and most on here just shoot you down in flames. I'll go back and answer all your points in a civilized manner so we can have a debate instead of this name calling towards you. You have a right to post and share your opinion just like anyone else on here so will answer your points unlike some mouthy immature twats on here.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I see what you're doing here WW. and I like it. I like it a LOT.

BUT. What exactly does Spanish Dave do? :thumbsup:

I was beginning to think it was just me thinking this.

He's CLEARLY not serious this time.

Feb 3, 2013
I will be seriously pissed off if WW & hova spoke sense once in a while:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Sense? Do you know the meaning? All you ever post is ----------------------------------

---------------------------------- --------------------------------------- ----------------------.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
No doubt it is going to be tough over 2 legs but I am sure Palace could do an equally long list.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Sense? Do you know the meaning? All you ever post is ----------------------------------

---------------------------------- --------------------------------------- ----------------------.

Love to meet you one day-----I'd teach you how to be pithy-ironic-funny---------------instead of being mostly boring.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
WW is an absolute tosser. I was going to say more but actually I think that sums my opinion up quite succinctly so I won't bother!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here