Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting for UKIP

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What will all the twitter trolls feel like when they find out all this hashtag haranguing has had the opposite effect and galvanised support for UKIP ?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The press and David Cameraon, Nick Clegg, David Milliband has shown total disrespect for another party leader and trying to class anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology as racists.

OK then, I'll ignore the fact UKIP have bought this all on themselves for a second. Please let us know why you're voting for UKIP, apart from their immigration and EU policy.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Ooo thankyouverymuch. If I'm that popular maybe I should start my own party and base it on some other fiction and fear like UKIP.

There's too many young people in the country! We're all dooooooomed. I'll call it UKWewonthewaryouknowIP.

It's about time people like you woke up and smelt the coffee for a change instead of labeling everyone as racists because they disagree. To many people you say? There's not enough houses at it is and we let in 250,000 every year and people wonder why we haven't enough? How about hospitals? not enough and A&E are swamped, why? Prisons are 3rd full, why?

uncontrolled immigration.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
To be fair, Aiden Gillen's accent is quite confusing.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
It's about time people like you woke up and smelt the coffee for a change instead of labeling everyone as racists because they disagree. To many people you say? There's not enough houses at it is and we let in 250,000 every year and people wonder why we haven't enough? How about hospitals? not enough and A&E are swamped, why? Prisons are 3rd full, why?

Are you planning some form of surreal economic growth that requires no construction of new housing or healthcare facilities?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I got a feeling this board is going to go into meltdown on Friday, when UKIP scare the shite out of all the other parties tomorrow at the polls.....I'm in.

Results are announced Sunday night so wait for the explosion Monday.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
People vote on Thursday but results are announced on Sunday? The general elections results, then we know who has won on the night, this sounds rather fishy, I expect a stitch up and rigging.

The results are announced after all countries have finished voting - I believe some don't vote until the weekend.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
People vote on Thursday but results are announced on Sunday? The general elections results, then we know who has won on the night, this sounds rather fishy, I expect a stitch up and rigging.

There are also local council elections being held up and down the country and the results will be known on Friday , the reason why the Euro results won't be announced until Sunday is many of the European countries such as Germany traditionally hold their elections on a Sunday and EU member states will vote between the 22nd and 25th May.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The more people DEMAND people do not vote for UKIP, the more likely they will do so, so this campaign against them is only going to go one way.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face

uncontrolled immigration.

I never called you or anyone else that votes UKIP racist. I call UKIP ignorant hypocritical racists, based on facts.

Here's an immigration graph from the government. Immigration is going down.

immigration-statistics4-q4-2013.png

And this shows that people having more kids and living longer is contributing to the population rise far more than immigration. National Statistics.

figure2_tcm77-315480.png

But hey, believe what you want to believe. Fear what you want to fear.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
lol, you what? They can't get jobs because of mass immigration :lolol:

You really must be incredibly stupid if you believe that. Also if you can't compete in a job market against people who's first language ISN'T English you might want to take a good look in the mirror...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I see, but we'll have a rough idea on how the voting has gone on the night?
The good old fashioned exit polls will see the analysts making a prediction of the outcome.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You really must be incredibly stupid if you believe that. Also if you can't compete in a job market against people who's first language ISN'T English you might want to take a good look in the mirror...

Exactly.

If your job is taken by an immigrant who can't speak English, what that should tell you is that you're utterly shit at your job.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I never called you or anyone else that votes UKIP racist. I call UKIP ignorant hypocritical racists, based on facts.

Here's an immigration graph from the government. Immigration is going down.

immigration-statistics4-q4-2013.png

And this shows that people having more kids and living longer is contributing to the population rise far more than immigration. National Statistics.

figure2_tcm77-315480.png

But hey, believe what you want to believe. Fear what you want to fear.

No you didn't, but you was implying it which is just as bad. I take the government charts with a pinch of salt as we all know they are false and are produced to keep the public happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here