Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons to be cheerful

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Wilson made dozens of great runs into th channels today, we were just far too slow mentally to ever pick him out. He's light years ahead in his vision and speed, but it's all wate when we are so far off our game in the mid/final third of the pitch. Not easy with Boro flooding the centre mid, but Wilson did his job by finding space, and he'll be incredibly frustrated that we never looked like finding him. And, he does look knackered.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
43b) - I've got an unexpected and unscheduled bike ride after lunch, to look forward too.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
1. If you are going to lose, you don't mind it against the best team in the league.
2. 22 unbeaten.
3. Lua Lua, Baldock close to return.
4. Bloom is going to spend a tonne of money in the new year.
5. Richie Towell is highly rated, and creative.
6. If you are going to lose it's ok to lose when you are in the middle of our worst injury crisis for some time.
7. Goldson did well, he's got presence.
8. I did some rewiring in the new house and found 20 quid behind the plasterboard in the hallway.
9. Free beer at the curry house.

8 and 9 just didn't help me at all

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I don't want to fall out over KLLs prognosis, but I'm pretty sure his readiness to return is being played up so we don't appear too completely desperado in transfer window negotiations, which might push up costs.

Let's just park this thread, and see if he plays again before 1st March. I'm not trying to scare monger anybody, I have no need or desire to do that. I can't say anymore I'm afraid.....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I thought Goldson looked nervous, really tough time to make debut, but he's a very strong character, he'll be just fine when he gets up to speed.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
13. No way the manure "fans" will be clamouring for wilson's return after watching on sky

Couple more indifferent matches from him till the point they can't recall (made better by others stepping up) and I'd be happy. Then in January he becomes a goal machine. Actually, I don't know how the recall thing works.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Couple more indifferent matches from him till the point they can't recall (made better by others stepping up) and I'd be happy. Then in January he becomes a goal machine. Actually, I don't know how the recall thing works.
he can be recalled at anytime after 1 month.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here