Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reason for today's defeat

Who or what was the reason for today's shambles?

• Rehman 'hiding'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roberts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Mayo

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • McGhee

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • COLDPLAY

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think it's unfair to pick anyone individual out... it must have been a nightmare chosing a man of the match! There wasn't one player I would be gutted not to see at Notts County next week (except, perhaps, Leon Knight). :nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
did t=you notice that their first goal came from a kery mayo cross not beating the first man :nono: :dunce:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
1st goal = Mayo = shit freekick & they broke free.

2nd goal= Butters = failed to clear ball.

3rd goal = Hinshlewood = didn't mark their player who scored at the far post.

4th goal = Mayo/Linesman = didn't mark their player who scored at the near post. Lino put his flag up for offside then put it down again?

Ben Roberts had f***-all to do all afternoon apart from goal kicks, one or two crosses & picking the ball out of the net.

Cullip did alright - I think our midfield must have been out on the lash last night.

I feel sorry for McPhee & Knight - you get better service at The wecome Break at 4am.

:angry:

Because he is an Albion legend (and rightly so) I reckon Cullip is getting an easy time when it comes to criticism. His form recently has been the worst since his arrival at the club, and when he does get the ball in any kind of space he just hoofs it over Leon. C'mon Danny, we all know what you are capable off, time to start leading by example again.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Safeway, I like coldplay. Cant we blame Robbie Williams instead cause we ALL agree he is a monkeyheaded Flangerag :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here