Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really Very Weird

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnat tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

PS – Palys havoc with sepll cehcker

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Dropkick Turnip said:
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnat tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Fcuknig amzanig

You will notice I have edited this very slightly.

This is how I received it in an email yesterday, thought it was really funny and so forwarded it onto my boss without reading the last two words :eek:

Fortunately she has a great sense of humour :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Terribly sorry, chaps. I wasn't here the other day. I bet it was so much more interesting/relevant/amusing when Turkey posted it, eh? But what a terrible crime I've committed. I magine not checking all the threads before posting something. That must be the NSC equivilent of genocide! Get over it, lads. This isn't a competition.

:shootself

Yes indeed, this is not a competition, however the repugnance with which you responded to the gentle roasting you received for this minor faux pas, will likely see you in a poor light as the person with the poxiest sense of humour on the board.
LOOOOSEEEERRR !

:angry: will now been replaced by : Dropkick Turnip :

Just an observation, no thanks required as I shall simply pre-assume your gratitude to me for graciously pointing that out :)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Why do people get the huff when some threads or topics are repeated mmmmmm.
It happens and its certainly not delibrate is it!:lolol: :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
winters drawing in.People are getting ratty.Early nights all round methinks.:cool:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Dropkick Turnip said:
Terribly sorry, chaps. I wasn't here the other day. I bet it was so much more interesting/relevant/amusing when Turkey posted it, eh? But what a terrible crime I've committed. I magine not checking all the threads before posting something. That must be the NSC equivilent of genocide! Get over it, lads. This isn't a competition.

:shootself

I'm not worked up at all. Nothing to get over.

Although yes, mine was funnier :p Someone said some people with high posts post rubbish. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here