Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really is squeaky bum time...

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
The majority of the 'big' matches left for us are at the Amex. With the crowd behind the team, we can see off some of the world's biggest teams in Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds Utd.

We'll have to raise our game to a MASSIVE extent to compete in that sort of company. It's a BIG ask but we might be able to use our underdog status in these games to our advantage.......

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am really looking forward to the rest of this season. Que Sera Sera. We can beat or lose to anyone in this division and we seem to be capable of drawing at will with any of them :smile:

FANTASTIC division and season, loving it. Icing on the cake will be Murray signing in a few days to turn some of these draws into wins :wink:

Is James Wilson recovered from his ongoing health issues?

The only squeaky bum time is during the last 10 minutes of every game....

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I think it would take a catastrophic downturn in form for us not to make at least the play-offs from here. As for automatic? Not sure. It could come down to having to win at The Riverside on the last day of the season. You can just imagine how much Sky will be creaming their pants if it comes down to us or Boro going up that day.

Last edited:

Feb 14, 2010
We'll have to raise our game to a MASSIVE extent to compete in that sort of company. It's a BIG ask but we might be able to use our underdog status in these games to our advantage.......

Spot on. I cant believe that the football authorities have even let us on the same pitch as Leeds and Sheffield Weds who are clearly the two biggest clubs in the world even though they get smaller gates than Brighton. It's just disrespectful to two giants of world football. Its also the only reason why Messi hasn't signed for either, he couldnt stand the injustice of it. In fact when Shef Weds come then they should be allowed to play in their blue and white stripes, the Albion team in the away colours and the entire 28000 - 30000 crowd forced to support Sheffield Wednesday for the day.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The next 15 games are key. If we are still there or thereabouts at the end of those, lets say early May, then i reckon we're in with a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here