Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Really crap, short jokes.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Not short but made me laugh:

A guy owns a horse farm. One day a friend phones him up , "I've sent a dwarf with a speech impediment to see you. He wants to buy a horse". Sure enough the dwarf turns up.

Dwarf asks "I want to buy a horth"

The owner asks him "Do you want a male horse or a female horse ?"

The Dwarf replies "A female horth"

The owner shows him a Mare.

"Nithe Horth" says the Dwarf, "can I thee her eyth?" The owner picks up the Dwarf to show him the Horses eyes.

"Nithe eyth" says the Dwarf "can I thee her teeth?" Again the owner picks up the dwarf to show him the horses teeth.

"Nithe teeth, can I see her eerth?" The Dwarf asks. By now the owner is getting a little fed up, but again picks up the Dwarf to show him the horses ears.

"Nithe eerth," he says "Can I see her twot?" With this the owner picks up the Dwarf and shoves his head deep between the horse's legs, holding him there for a second before pulling him out & putting down.

"Perhaps I should rephrathe that" said the Dwarf, "can I see her wun awound?"

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
rool said:
Not short but made me laugh:

A guy owns a horse farm. One day a friend phones him up , "I've sent a dwarf with a speech impediment to see you. He wants to buy a horse". Sure enough the dwarf turns up.

Dwarf asks "I want to buy a horth"

The owner asks him "Do you want a male horse or a female horse ?"

The Dwarf replies "A female horth"

The owner shows him a Mare.

"Nithe Horth" says the Dwarf, "can I thee her eyth?" The owner picks up the Dwarf to show him the Horses eyes.

"Nithe eyth" says the Dwarf "can I thee her teeth?" Again the owner picks up the dwarf to show him the horses teeth.

"Nithe teeth, can I see her eerth?" The Dwarf asks. By now the owner is getting a little fed up, but again picks up the Dwarf to show him the horses ears.

"Nithe eerth," he says "Can I see her twot?" With this the owner picks up the Dwarf and shoves his head deep between the horse's legs, holding him there for a second before pulling him out & putting down.

"Perhaps I should rephrathe that" said the Dwarf, "can I see her wun awound?"

:lolol: :lolol:
I like that

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A woman goes to the doctor suffering chest pains. Her husband has been waiting outside for her for a few minutes when she comes rushing out screaming "The doctors a pervert, the doctors a pervert". Her husband calms her down and when she tells him what happened he goes storming into the doctors office.

"What do you think you mean by saying my wife has a nice fanny?" he shouts

"No no no", said the doctor, "I said"
"she's got acute angina"

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Man say's to wife " I had a wet dream about you last night " She say's " Really " He says " Yes, you got hit by a bus and I pissed myself laughing "

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
man goes to a fancy dress party with just a jam jar over his knob.
woman asks him 'what have you come as?'
he replies 'a fireman, break the glass, pull the knob and i'll come as soon as possible

:blush:

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
i was gonna start a thread of christmas cracker jokes, but i guesss this thread covers it really, apart from the rude/crude ones.

So mine is, what do you say to a fat man standing at the bar?

You're round:drink:

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
actually reading back through them all i dont think any of them would be allowed in a christmas cracker

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
ezmally said:
i was gonna start a thread of christmas cracker jokes, but i guesss this thread covers it really, apart from the rude/crude ones.

So mine is, what do you say to a fat man standing at the bar?

You're round:drink:
he replies you're not so slim yourself :drink:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
What did the mum buffalo say to her child as he left for school?

Bison

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What do you call a lepper in a hot-tub?

Stu

OGH9

Dec 5, 2006
Brighton
Every time you pass on this message a black person is murdered, please pass this on in being apart of a white Christmas.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here