Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality show subjects. Are there any situations left?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive learned to dig for gold, dive for gold, dig for minerals, make moonshine, live alone on an island, in a swamp, cut down tree's, buy storage lockers, container lockers, lost luggage, whilst customizing bikes, cars, and motor homes, bounty hunting, and truck bounty hunting... Im ready for the world!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ive learned to dig for gold, dive for gold, dig for minerals, make moonshine, live alone on an island, cut down tree's, buy storage lockers, container lockers, lost luggage, whilst customizing bikes, cars, and motor homes. Im ready for the world!

i've learned all this and more...i just cant work out why northeners are so ****ing thick...!!!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"A Pint and a Fight - For a Good British Night"

Each Saturday night, six contestants have to drink themselves into oblivion over the course of the evening, in the presence of Ant and Dec. Every week, they introduce some of the most opinionated, tiresome and bigoted "celebrities" to the drinking venue, in an attempt to stir up a spot of bother. Week one to feature Jim Davidson and James May.

Public vote to determine who is the most objectionable tosspot on the following Sunday.
Highlights show to appear on ITV, with the whole evening shown live on ITV2.

Sunday winners go through to a grand final where contestants get to do it all over again with a chance to win the BIG prize - the chance to be the next UKIP candidate in Clacton, at the next general election. :thumbsup:

I like the idea. Except I'd probably name the show "It's Just Banter".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
"A Pint and a Fight - For a Good British Night"

Each Saturday night, six contestants have to drink themselves into oblivion over the course of the evening, in the presence of Ant and Dec. Every week, they introduce some of the most opinionated, tiresome and bigoted "celebrities" to the drinking venue, in an attempt to stir up a spot of bother. Week one to feature Jim Davidson and James May.

Public vote to determine who is the most objectionable tosspot on the following Sunday.
Highlights show to appear on ITV, with the whole evening shown live on ITV2.

Sunday winners go through to a grand final where contestants get to do it all over again with a chance to win the BIG prize - the chance to be the next UKIP candidate in Clacton, at the next general election. :thumbsup:

Week two and it's ladies night. Katie Hopkins and some tart from TOWIE feature, being chummy at first but after 2 bottles Lambrini the screaming begins and mascara starts to run. The evening concludes with them trying to tear each other's hair out in front of a kebab shop.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, good shout. Less of a mouthful but neatly encapsulating the banal moronic nature of everyone involved. :thumbsup:

I feel sure there is space in the schedules for a new gameshow, Celebrity Phone Hack. I haven't worked out the format yet, but I think it could be popular.

Meanwhile, on ITV2: Piers Morgan, Jeremy Clarkson, Jodie Marsh, Jeremy Kyle & Kim Kardashian get down to work in a new reality show set in the Victorian sewers of East London. The much-loved TV personalities go up against each other to see who can clear the longest stretch of blocked drain in a 24 hour period, with the winner getting their own column in The Sun and the coveted title of Plop Idol 2015.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Big Bother - contestants are given tasks which traditionally wind up the British public.

The first episode sees them attempting to buy the cheapest return train ticket from Brighton to Liverpool and complete their journey. Watch them make trivial errors such as:
- booking over the phone
- attempting to use an off-peak ticket at 8.56
- booking one ticket for the whole journey instead of the obvious method of splitting it up into 4 journeys
- assuming a return is cheaper than 2 singles

Episode 2 - sending a parcel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here