Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistically what player would you like to sign?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
IMO a priority should be the identification and signing of a robust but skilful midfield playmaker. Unfortunately, like good strikers, they don't grow on trees and half decent players are going to cost mucho dinero.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If that's the same O'Hara that was at Wolves, didn't he have a bit of an attitude problem?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I would have liked to sign Connor Sammon but see that he's gone to Rotherham. He was a real handful at Amex when playing for Wigan (I think). Really awkward to play against and just what we need IMO

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would have liked to sign Connor Sammon but see that he's gone to Rotherham. He was a real handful at Amex when playing for Wigan (I think). Really awkward to play against and just what we need IMO

I thought we needed goals?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
eeery - my neighbour just laughed his socks off at me when I mentioned Connor too. I must have been in a strange mood when I saw him play last because I really rated him.

Clearly clueless

I think the opinion of him at Derby is that he was an absolute workhorse, full of enthusiasm, and great at holding the ball up. But rarely scores goals.

And we REALLY need goals :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think the opinion of him at Derby is that he was an absolute workhorse, full of enthusiasm, and great at holding the ball up. But rarely scores goals.

And we REALLY need goals :)
.....a part of the solution is to find a supplier........ good crafted chances supplied to the front men from a midfield that has guile and energy.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
If that's the same O'Hara that was at Wolves, didn't he have a bit of an attitude problem?

Chris wouldn't touch Jamie O' Hara. He knows him all to well as he was in Tottenham reserves when Chris was there. Apart from that o'hara wouldn't be able to get his head through the doors at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here