Votes: 73 37.2%
  • Fake

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • No tree to see here

Votes: 25 12.8%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Had hoped to go for a real tree this year but they're all too BIG. Anyone seen anyone Worthing way selling more modestly proportioned specimens (eg about 3ft wide and 4ft and a bit tall)? :xmas:

Not for everyone, but B&Q do a decent selection. Not having a car, I cycled home one-handed with a netted six footer under my other arm, the metal stand (which cost a lot more than the tree) hanging off the elbow. #GloryDays

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Real - first Christmas in our first owned house so we got a bit excited - will be back to a decent fake next year. It just felt like something we should do - can't beat the smell of a real tree

Went up the first weekend of December (The wifes idea not mine)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We have had real trees but found out that they have a mould which is an asthma trigger and with two, albeit mild, sufferers, we've gone for a fake. Spent a bit as it will last a few years. Doesn't look too bad.

tree.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Real. I have some 'Associates' who provide the tree. They turned up this year and said 'it might be a bit big'. I put it in the stand, cut the netting off and it was like a scene from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.
0adb22a31081d0ecece301901406840b.jpg
3016abd7a6a2b9a9c12ea2122a4f871e.jpg

Trying to get my head round that curtain pole arrangement , when I spotted a lad giving you the finger through the window :lol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't understand why anyone wants a dead tree indoors, dropping needles everywhere especially where you walk with bare feet.

Ouch!!!

Decoration free zone here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
You have started me off again Lamie, I'm laughing at the curtains and the lad in the window again.:)
They must be the most pointless curtains I've seen in my life.

Well there are some roller blinds ...I reckon he's a bit of a flash git...quite nice though :D

...but what the heck is that lad doing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like Jordon, a pair of fakes (one bigger than the other).

Seriously, chopping down a tree, sticking it in the living room for a bit, then burning it, strikes me as a tad frivolous. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here