Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Madrid v Brighton Ticket

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
this may be a REALLY stupid question but who is the bloke in the green/khaki coloured short-sleeved shirt?

is he an NSC regular?

I just recognise him as being about the most identifiable fan who went to EVERY game at the time when i used to go most.... he is tall, used to stand with a small group roughly in line with the righthand goalpost and did a good line in anoraks...

i suspect he is still a "legend" (certainly a "good fan"...)...

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Moshe Gariani said:
this may be a REALLY stupid question but who is the bloke in the green/khaki coloured short-sleeved shirt?

is he an NSC regular?

I just recognise him as being about the most identifiable fan who went to EVERY game at the time when i used to go most.... he is tall, used to stand with a small group roughly in line with the righthand goalpost and did a good line in anoraks...

i suspect he is still a "legend" (certainly a "good fan"...)...

He gave up going during the Bellotti years

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ernest said:
He gave up going during the Bellotti years
thanks... i am right in thinking that he was an absloute nutter of a fan though wasn't he?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Ernest said:
I don't think so, his idea of a good time in a pub was a glass of cherryade and a packet of cheese and onion crisps but he was a good bloke and a loyal supporter who never missed a game.

I believe his regular tipple was actually lemonade but he never missed a game, home or away, until Archer and Bellotti came on the scene and he refused to go to Pissfield on principal. As far as I know he's never been to an Albion game since.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Ernest said:
I don't think so, his idea of a good time in a pub was a glass of cherryade and a packet of cheese and onion crisps but he was a good bloke and a loyal supporter who never missed a game.
sorry, yes, by "nutter of a fan", i meant something similar to "never missed a game" - he didn't give the impression of a ten pints of guinness and smoke grenades approach to supporting the Albion...!

those two C UNTS have still got a lot to answer for... hopefully the arrival of Flamer might finally heal some more wounds...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here