Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Real Betis

el punal

He can't be happy with his career progression (if you'd call it that) since leaving us. It's almost enough to get me believing in karma.

I just wonder how it would have panned out for Gus, and the Albion, if he hadn't had a monumental hissy fit and thrown all his toys out of the pram, instead of his inflated ego, and got on with trying to get us to the Premier League?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I just wonder how it would have panned out for Gus, and the Albion, if he hadn't had a monumental hissy fit and thrown all his toys out of the pram, instead of his inflated ego, and got on with trying to get us to the Premier League?

I really struggle to see how people can look at what we have now - solid, mature, dependable management and the fantastic togetherness of the squad playing expansive, exciting football and challenging at the top of the Championship - and wonder what it would be like if Poyet was still here.

Who cares :shrug:

el punal

I really struggle to see how people can look at what we have now - solid, mature, dependable management and the fantastic togetherness of the squad playing expansive, exciting football and challenging at the top of the Championship - and wonder what it would be like if Poyet was still here.

Who cares :shrug:

I DON'T care. As in, like a passing cloud in my mind, how it would it have been had he stayed. As you say things have turned out so much better in his absence and I'm thrilled.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
QUOTE ceiling issues QUOTE]

He wouldnt have those problems at QPR with Hernandez and his FFP record. I think that he would do well as manager of QPR as they fit his bill and they would soon get back to the Premier.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
QUOTE ceiling issues QUOTE]

He wouldnt have those problems at QPR with Hernandez and his FFP record. I think that he would do well as manager of QPR as they fit his bill and they would soon get back to the Premier.

BG how do you manage to muck up so many quotes?

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Swindon ? i reckon they'll need a new first team coach or whatever they're calling the role fairly soon.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Wouldn't be surprised if he Poyet takes over at Forrest before end of the season. With the results they have had recently and the way that the owners have operated in the past than Philippe Montanier's days look to be numbered. Also Poyet was their preferred candidate in the summer, but they dallied because of the suspected takeover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here