Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Ha the education system in Berkshire is clearly failing its people! Predicting a very decent game, any ideas if Bridcutt will be back in the fold by Reading? Bruno should be in contention, along with Andrews, Barnes and Orlandi

Bridcutt had his op 3 weeks ago, and, according to a poster on here, was expecting to have recovered within 3 weeks. So sounds hopeful that he'll be available for Reading.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Going to try to potg on his one...if there is no potg, probably watch it on sky

J2 BHA

NSC Patron
Jul 28, 2004
+7

Reckon we will take 2000ish, imagine that with QPR tix being hard to come by a few will do Reading instead.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Me +3

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Have tix been sent out? Bought mine 2 weeks ago, not shown up yet

Made me think about my QPR tickets..emailed Support.Services@bhafc.co.uk and they informed me that I ticked the "to be collected" box on the tickets. Might be worth checking, as I wasn't aware that I had done that. Mind you I didn't mean to mis-spell "Lense" in my user name either!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Made me think about my QPR tickets..emailed Support.Services@bhafc.co.uk and they informed me that I ticked the "to be collected" box on the tickets. Might be worth checking, as I wasn't aware that I had done that. Mind you I didn't mean to mis-spell "Lense" in my user name either!

Cheers ... seemingly this is the default position for some strange reason, it's a new feature even though 99% will want them posted!!!

Anyway after being told they had been posted I find after calling again, they are waiting collection. Now posted and received

So reckon that makes 63!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm assuming that the away fans will all be funelled into the Three Guineas as usual (pub next to the station)

It may be worth checking where all the match day busses go from as the station has been rebuilt since we last played away there. They will probably be going from the opposite side to the last time. I will have a look at the station next week and provide an update if I can

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here