Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just been chuckling at that. A favourite is this:

In 2016 Crystal Palace have the same amount of wins as newly promoted, managerless Hull City. :lol:

This is a cracker.

[tweet]767033209293078528[/tweet]

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I would have taken two points from today and Newcastle and I still would! Not the best today, but Reading were not 4-1 worse than Newcastle the other night - hence this is not a terrible result... Next week will show where we really are, trust me on this - win on the Tyne and we might just finish above 11th! Heh heh ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Next week will show whether we have the balls to come out fighting after a setback and poor display. We did it last season after the Rotherham defeat but it took longer after the away Cardiff loss. Come on lads show your bit next week and that you WANT promotion.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We need to be sure we do not get above ourselves. A draw at Reading and particularly after conceding in the second minute is a good result. A very good finish from Knocky. Probably not a bad thing to get shown we will be outplayed at times in games and to confirm that we do need strengthening before the window shuts.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Next week will show whether we have the balls to come out fighting after a setback and poor display. We did it last season after the Rotherham defeat but it took longer after the away Cardiff loss.
Eh??? We went to Bristol City and won 4-0 three days after that Cardiff defeat!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chris Hughton on Liam Rosenior

Albion were dealt a blow late in the game when Liam Rosenior was forced off injured following Yann Kermorgant’s challenge and Hughton says the full-back will be assessed early next week.

“He’s sore at the moment. I can’t say it was intentional because I know the lad, but it was a wreckless challenge. We’ll have to see how it settles down in the next couple of days.”
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...bion-reading-3261206.aspx#mTpjl4xfyrj7irxi.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports