Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I like my eggs soft in the middle and firm on the outside... Any longer than 3 and 3/4 minutes and then they are overdone lol!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
piss off I bet ive seen hundrends more games than you twat since my first game in the 70s
Well, that's a bet you'd lose by an extremely large margin.

But no need for personal insults. You're here, week in, week out with totally negative comments. I'm sure everyone would like to know on what basis you can slag off the players so much?

For the last time: which Albion games have you, vulture, actually seen this season? Last season?

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
This sounds like the dying minutes of the Barnsley game, that was for the win, this is just for crediting ourselves with being able to score against what are a very good side.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Well, that's a bet you'd lose by an extremely large margin.

But no need for personal insults. You're here, week in, week out with totally negative comments. I'm sure everyone would like to know on what basis you can slag off the players so much?

For the last time: which Albion games have you, vulture, actually seen this season? Last season?

i wouldn't waste yur time mate

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I know the scoreline isn't great but it sounds like we've actually created a few chances today which is encouraging.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
WTF is the point of having a go at the travelling support when you are listening to the radio yourself?

Poor support. This thread is embarrassing to Brighton fans.

Do we call CMS Barn door now as he misses at least one sitter every week?

I'm not,i expected no more than 3,000 and it's an as expected decent turn out......nothing more or less

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Do we call CMS Barn door now as he misses at least one sitter every week?

No, of course not, we like him. If he was Ankergren, Barnes, Harley, Navarro, Painter or Paynter we would have to start six or seven threads complaining about him, wanting rid, posting snarky comments on the NSC twitter feed criticising him, but it was Craig Mackail Smith and we like him, so 'it's not our day', 'he'll come good', 'christ, why are you always criticising our players, get behind him. All the moaning hardly helps' or 'if we don't improve he might start regretting coming here' and so on.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Noone does had a hard cross (not a floating one) and about time too. Nobody on the end of it though.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
GONZALO JARA REYES coming on for West Brom to try and hold on to a 0-0 with Man City!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here