Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

detsknil

Sep 23, 2011
Hanover, East Sussex
Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion! Albion!

We are Brighton, from the South..............come on Albion!

So wish I was there and not working :-(

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How much have some of you drunk already today? :lolol:

Gain a sense of perspective you miserable sods. It's not all doom and gloom because we are losing to one of the best teams in the league, at their place. I just hope we set up with the current line up more often, very attacking and when we can get our eye in, we'll be away!

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Last season gus was god but now he's playing the wrong team ect but then again your all football xperts (put up your football managment skills and what you have achieved in the game) you lot make me laugh, ffs your moaning about the team selection and his so called tantrums get real ffs this season will be a learning period, gus will get it right we are sitting 11th at the moment not bad for a team that was playing at a shit pot stadium with a 9000 full house merry xmas and a happy new year.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
How much have some of you drunk already today? :lolol:

Gain a sense of perspective you miserable sods. It's not all doom and gloom because we are losing to one of the best teams in the league, at their place. I just hope we set up with the current line up more often, very attacking and when we can get our eye in, we'll be away!

I fear it has nothing to do with drink this is standard for NSC match day threads.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
another uneccesary booking by the sound of it - this really is daft!

at least we are getting forward through LuaLua but still too slow to create any sort of a chance

Last season gus was god but now he's playing the wrong team ect but then again your all football xperts (put up your football managment skills and what you have achieved in the game) you lot make me laugh, ffs your moaning about the team selection and his so called tantrums get real ffs this season will be a learning period, gus will get it right we are sitting 11th at the moment not bad for a team that was playing at a shit pot stadium with a 9000 full house merry xmas and a happy new year.

Here you are,you can borrow these if you`ve run out. ,,,,,,,,,,......... `etc`

Jan 30, 2008
nice one , but your talking to a bunch of deluded anoraks

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Is Buckley on the pitch? If he is playing on the right wing, he might be isolated ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports