Reading vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
60-1 Reading/Brighton halftime/fulltime. looks like my £10 has a chance of getting bigger, assuming we actually realise its not xmas day anymore & start playing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the trouble is that with our inability to create chances on goal over the last two months you can never really fancy us to come back from a goal down. Hard to quite put a finger on what is going wrong other than we are too slow and predictable going forward and given the pace available to us that really is crazy.

Hopefully saying that we will pop a couple in and give ourselves a chance of a result. :)

del strangefish

Nov 1, 2008
Back of North Stand
My wife caused that goal by not letting me go to the game and then coming in the bedroom and asking a stupid question while I was trying to listen to the commentary.... Bah Humbug!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
This 1-0 shit is getting a tad BORING Arsenal, under the George Graham era.... Sort it out boys... Please

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
the trouble is that with our inability to create chances on goal over the last two months you can never really fancy us to come back from a goal down. Hard to quite put a finger on what is going wrong other than we are too slow and predictable going forward and given the pace available to us that really is crazy.

Hopefully saying that we will pop a couple in and give ourselves a chance of a result. :)

I noticed the BBC saying we have the lowest Attempted Shots & Lowest shots on target. Not surprising seeing as most away games we dont register one shot on goal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Arbroath v Stirling , match abandoned due to high winds. Sprouts get their revenge

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kebab onto the top of the net

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports