Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Ipswich

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
4-1 harsh on Ipswich who hit the bar & should have had a pen at 3-1.
It's the Vydra show - just show how short sighted we have been in recent seasons in not splashing the cash up front

I agree it is perhaps harsh on them but truly goals 1,3 & 4 were avoidable other than for the komic kuts defending.

Dec 29, 2011
Lots wanting Reading to win as they don't see them as contenders. I think they have a strong team this year. They finished strongly last year when Clarke had time to mould the team and now he's made some good signings, including Vydra. Can't stand Reading though, hope they flop again this year.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Reading looked pretty smart, even if the ground was empty. We need a good turn out on
halloween-17724.jpg

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Lots wanting Reading to win as they don't see them as contenders. I think they have a strong team this year. They finished strongly last year when Clarke had time to mould the teamand now he's made some good signings, including Vydra. Can't stand Reading though, hope they flop again this year.

Finished strongly? You might want to check your recollection there......

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
4-1 harsh on Ipswich who hit the bar & should have had a pen at 3-1.
It's the Vydra show - just show how short sighted we have been in recent seasons in not splashing the cash up front

Short sighted? £3m, or whatever it was, on a loan is a ridiculous decision to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here