Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Albion........streamed?

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
Hi, does anyone know if the game is going to be streamed tomorrow. If so, would you be so kind as to provide a link or a web address. Cheers and Merry Christmas

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Not only does my father in law want me to spend 5 hours in the kitchen cooking him a turkey today, he also wants to watch the game live as well....any chance?

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Not only does my father in law want me to spend 5 hours in the kitchen cooking him a turkey today, he also wants to watch the game live as well....any chance?

Wow two things wrong with this post. Turkey day was yesterday. And a bird that takes five hours to cook is probably too big for your oven. Apart from that good call.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Wow two things wrong with this post. Turkey day was yesterday. And a bird that takes five hours to cook is probably too big for your oven. Apart from that good call.

not when you had to go out to a restuarant yesterday which was an immense catastrophe....but then what do you expect when you book for 45. So Turkey today with 2lb of sausage meat stuffed up around the breast under skin and 1lb sage/onion stuffing up its bum. Lovely.

Had a good look around for stream....nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here