Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading still not a sell out?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I do not understand why so many of you think it is difficult to get away from - it isn't.

Use the Foster Wheeler car park and P & R for a fiver. Always been back in car park by 5:30 and Bristol an hour or so later. Quicker than getting out of the Amex on P & R.

Just turn right at the motorway roundabout away from the ground instead of left and the traffic jams.

So easy for a keyboard warrior to knock the Albion with a throwaway jibe isn't it. But I leave my seat on the ref's whistle from The Amex and I'm rarely back at the P & R as late as 5.30.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Surprised to see tickets still on sale for this. Surely can't be many left? Local trip, Saturday, the good guys playing better than I can remember for some time, Murray on fire, Knockaert beyond that level whatever that is, what is not to like about this fixture other than the fear of tripping over on the dodgy Reading step?!

But we didn't sell out last season when we were on a brilliant run..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
You obviously did not got to the Middlesborough game ;-). Reading is not a shithole just lacks any individual charm.
Agree...baffles me how people from Brighton call reading a shithole....far far far from being a shithole:mad:
Having lived in both I preferred reading with ease as Brighton is great to visit only :lolol:

I'll be in the home end anyway cheering on the seagulls :clap2::clap2:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Agree...baffles me how people from Brighton call reading a shithole....far far far from being a shithole:mad:
Having lived in both I preferred reading with ease as Brighton is great to visit only :lolol:

Why the hell would you go in the home end when there are away tickets available?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Surprised to see tickets still on sale for this. Surely can't be many left? Local trip, Saturday, the good guys playing better than I can remember for some time, Murray on fire, Knockaert beyond that level whatever that is, what is not to like about this fixture other than the fear of tripping over on the dodgy Reading step?!

Says it's sold out now

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

I bet you have a gold Waitrose card :thumbsup:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Why the hell would you go in the home end when there are away tickets available?
Was taking my nephew but couldn't get him a ticket at the time in the awayend as it was one ticket per person,so joined up with reading and ordered two,but now he can't go so home end it is anyway.

I have a free under 16 ticket in the reading end if anyone's interested !!!

Jan 30, 2008
was taking my nephew but couldn't get him a ticket at the time in the awayend as it was one ticket per person,so joined up with reading and ordered two,but now he can't go so home end it is anyway.

I have a free under 16 ticket in the reading end if anyone's interested !!!
do you have to be under 16 ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here