British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
It's now POTG. Seriously thinking about going

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So POTG works out £6 cheaper than buying our four tickets from the club. Brilliant.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
POTG I'm there! First time since Elm Park when I seem to recall we lost 3-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was at that game. Think McGhee was their manager

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Three Mile Cross which is just over the Motorway. You can then walk over the bridge and towards the ground. Advantage of this is you're quite far from the main traffic and people leaving town, so getting on motorway will be really easy.

Or

Whitley, in Reading. Aim for somewhere near Hartland Road. There's loads of residential roads off this one and it's unrestricted. It's about a 20 minute walk to the ground. I've been parking here for years when it's a game I don't plan on drinking at.
What time do you need to get to Three Mile Cross to get good parking?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What time do you need to get to Three Mile Cross to get good parking?

Last season we got there around 14:00 hrs and plenty of places to park, think we just used the pub car park as they don't seem to mind. It is around 25 minute walk

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I'm going! 3 over here COTA! :albion2:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Anyone drinking near Paddington station? Guess most people coming from Brighton will change elsewhere?

Stumpy Tim

The 11am train from Paddington arrives at 11.30 & suddenly the Three Guineas starts filling up. Got a table, half an hour until my mates arrive, but urgently need a poo. Can't get up or I lose the table. Dilemma

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here