Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading many posts on here.........................

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This all makes sense but I have a huge hangover and its not from drink.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Yes, but you are ALWAYS positive. You expect us to win if we have eight players injured in a game.

That is great, and it helped to improve my mood after The Boro game, in The Swan.

But, even though I am not at 'Craig' levels of negativity, I have pretty much given this up.

We go again next year.

Craig is feeling positive.

It is written.

That's all I will say.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I don't care that we've got injuries, and I don't care that we're two goals down. I'm going to be there on Monday and support the players and the manager.

We've had an amazing season, and they've given it everything.

There's a great quote by Keegan, when his City side were 3-0 down at half time and had a player sent off.

"We're playing for pride now and we're looking for a miracle"

They won 3-4

We can do it, or at the very least give it a bloody good try.

#together

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one............................................

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Last week, we needed two goals in less than a full match AWAY at Middlesbrough and got one of them before the red card ruined our prospects of a big final push.

Now, we need two goals on our own ground against a team that, judged on last night, is nowhere close to Boro's level.

Yes, we're depleted but bar central midfield we've got some decent replacements. It's game on.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Reading many post's on here.........................

I don't believe you.

It is true. Just spent 2 hours with him on the train back from Sheffield.

He was even tempted to post on here. Thank god he couldn't remember his log in details. He can barely string a coherent sentence together most of the time, so goodness knows what his written missives would sound like.

(I know he will be reading this.)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Think the response on NSC has been better than I expected. The positivity is obviously more in hope than expectation but a vast improvement on the 48 hour whingethon after the boro match.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Publius Ovidius;7421927 Time for the stiffs to step up.[/QUOTE said:
Unfortunately that is our problem they are generally very poor in the positions that matter, no strength in depth, but hey ho we shall still be there urging them on irrespective it is part of supporting BHA.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Can I suggest many of you, please do stay away from all Tablets, Cliffs, Ropes, Matches and anything else that can harm you................ we are 2 down at half time, it is very very doable!

Stay strong and keep the faith, if I could be bothered I can think of many escapes in football and we can easily come back from this, I was so ****ing proud of the ten men on the pitch at the end, they showed courage and determination, I am very proud of my team...........smile and think the best :thumbsup:

i ****ing love 'em to bits but **** me dead we have had shit luck this season and last night was like there was a sniper in the stands picking the boys off.......gutted for them all but as you say we're only half done .......stockdale , bruno , greer , dunk , bong , skalak , kaz , kayal , rosenior , baldock , hambo..........let's batter these ****az....give 'em a bit of what they just gave us.....:albion2::albion2::albion2:

on a side note....was the hillsborough pitch recently ploughed.....do they play rugby there...???

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
i ****ing love 'em to bits but **** me dead we have had shit luck this season and last night was like there was a sniper in the stands picking the boys off.......gutted for them all but as you say we're only half done .......stockdale , bruno , greer , dunk , bong , skalak , kaz , kayal , rosenior , baldock , hambo..........let's batter these ****az....give 'em a bit of what they just gave us.....:albion2::albion2::albion2:

on a side note....was the hillsborough pitch recently ploughed.....do they play rugby there...???

They graze sheep on it mid-week.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Can I suggest many of you, please do stay away from all Tablets, Cliffs, Ropes, Matches and anything else that can harm you................ we are 2 down at half time, it is very very doable!

Stay strong and keep the faith, if I could be bothered I can think of many escapes in football and we can easily come back from this, I was so ****ing proud of the ten men on the pitch at the end, they showed courage and determination, I am very proud of my team...........smile and think the best :thumbsup:
:clap::clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here