Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading "hooligans"

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
READING hooligans??

Monocle-man_545.gif

Does Sir jolly well want some? Well, does one wish to come and have a go?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably. I doubt that they need a fourth stand though. Didn't they have 7 or 8 at the Manor Ground? Ludicrous place.

Not to mention that the bottom of the terraces were about six feet lower than the pitch. They've literally never had a proper ground.

Jan 30, 2008
F me, he's never going to grow up is he. 49 now and still at it. His kids must be so proud to have a dad who not only has been convicted multiple times for football hooliganism but who was also at one time the only British member of the KKK.

I would love it for his son to come out as gay and bring home a black boyfriend.
when you said you thought he had died i think you're getting confused with "chubby" Henderson RIP who passed away in Thailand recently
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
To be quite honest, it was the brighton fans who were pathetic, from the safety of the netting. Fifty year old's who were acting up to these kids. Our game at charlton was called off yesterday, so three of us decided to go to the game.
We sat right in front of these reading fans, who spent most of the match chanting trying to create an atmosphere, as bha fans certainly weren't. After your goal went in the stage was set for the "south-west brighton mob", old gits basically, to gesticulate and spend the rest of the game watching the reading fans, rather than the teams.

Nice ground by the way, but I've seen more atmosphere and chanting in a graveyard.

You sat with the Reading fans ?
I thought Oxford and Reading were rivals at one point.

Very odd.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
You sat with the Reading fans ?
I thought Oxford and Reading were rivals at one point.

Very odd.

Oxford and Swindon are rivals. The lovely Robert Maxwell tried to merge Oxford and Reading into Thames Valley Royals. Oxford and Wycombe are apparently fine with each other as neither could have woken a toddler at the game I saw.

Jan 30, 2008

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Oxford and Swindon are rivals. The lovely Robert Maxwell tried to merge Oxford and Reading into Thames Valley Royals. Oxford and Wycombe are apparently fine with each other as neither could have woken a toddler at the game I saw.

Thanks, I know about Oxford and Swindon, I think Oxford and Reading had some sort of rivalry years ago, but i would have thought they haven't played each other for ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here