Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
image.jpg

Mugs !!

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
To be fair they look like they are watching the match.
Nothing to see here!!

that's definitely not the bulk of the scrotes in question. there were probably 20 of them a few rows back including the hilarious fat ginger lad kitted out in some purple adidas. Seemed like it was their first away game bless and they got really excited when the stewards had to stand up for 10 minutes after the BHA in SW corner started getting more interested,

Nov 27, 2009
To be quite honest, it was the brighton fans who were pathetic, from the safety of the netting. Fifty year old's who were acting up to these kids. Our game at charlton was called off yesterday, so three of us decided to go to the game.
We sat right in front of these reading fans, who spent most of the match chanting trying to create an atmosphere, as bha fans certainly weren't. After your goal went in the stage was set for the "south-west brighton mob", old gits basically, to gesticulate and spend the rest of the game watching the reading fans, rather than the teams.

Nice ground by the way, but I've seen more atmosphere and chanting in a graveyard.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Oneillco is this your first football match you have been to . Because Reading hooligans that was joke

Fireball is this your first attempt at quoting someone on NSC. Because quoting NSC that was joke

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
To be quite honest, it was the brighton fans who were pathetic, from the safety of the netting. Fifty year old's who were acting up to these kids. Our game at charlton was called off yesterday, so three of us decided to go to the game.
We sat right in front of these reading fans, who spent most of the match chanting trying to create an atmosphere, as bha fans certainly weren't. After your goal went in the stage was set for the "south-west brighton mob", old gits basically, to gesticulate and spend the rest of the game watching the reading fans, rather than the teams.

Nice ground by the way, but I've seen more atmosphere and chanting in a graveyard.

You expect the ground to be electric for a cup game? Those kids weren't trying to create an atmosphere. They were watching the Reading fans behind you? Did you turn your seat around and watch the Brighton fans? Bit odd to pay a tenner to watch fans..

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Must have been a novelty for you guys, at footy game with 20k others? :)

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

it was an FA cup game against a team in our division, it's hardly going to be an excellent atmosphere even though in places today it was ok. lets be honest if you look at most matches around the country that were similar today I bet the away crowds would have created more noise - it's the case usually but especially in cup games.

sitting in the SW corner today and I can also say there were only a handful of BHA giving a lot back to them, most were laughing off their hilarious attempts at storming the segregation and chucking seats at their own fans

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

and you support, er, wait a minute, let's see ....... oh yes, Oxford United??? With your famous 3 sided ground, legendary Conference fans and atmosphere you can cut with a knife? Why not just f**k right off back to tinpottsville?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Dreaming spires I presume you support Oxford (who I can't remember playing in the last decade) and I see that you have posted 217 times to a forum for BHA fans; now I'm not being churlish but you must have A LOT of spare time on your hands, or a peculiar fixation for our club. And thinking about it 217 posts and that was your first visit to the Amex.?..very odd. I think any reasonable neutral would understand that a 3rd round cup game, against unglamorous very familiar opposition, with a ground only 2/3 full is not going to generate a local derby atmosphere. But all said and done I thought the atmosphere wasn't bad yesterday.
Returning to Oxford, I haven't had the pleasure of visiting the Kassam Stadium yet, maybe one day; but if I do go as a neutral I sure as hell won't go on an Oxford fans forum and be provocative. I certainly went to the Manor Ground a few times; bit of a laugh, charmingly ramshackle. Never a big atmosphere, but quite a spiteful one as I recall.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
It was the Brighton fan in the tan coat you had to look out for!!

Did the Mayor of Denton have his robe of office on then, or had he raided the British Rail lost property office:rave:

Nov 27, 2009
The Amex is local, and our game was off. As for winding bha fans up, that's rubbish.
Oh and we hate the Kassam too, and the manager.
There was 20,000+ fans in the library today! and the only noises heard were the squeaks of the chairs as balding middle aged men with kids turned around to gesticulate at the reading kids. Oh and the noises of the two flags waved once in the sw corner during half time. Strange to see as many Argentinian and Spanish flags, as Albion flags as well.
There was also the occasional drone of the sole chant brighton seem to role out of "Albion, Albion"

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The Amex is local, and our game was off. As for winding bha fans up, that's rubbish.
Oh and we hate the Kassam too, and the manager.
There was 20,000+ fans in the library today! and the only noises heard were the squeaks of the chairs as balding middle aged men with kids turned around to gesticulate at the reading kids. Oh and the noises of the two flags waved once in the sw corner during half time. Strange to see as many Argentinian and Spanish flags, as Albion flags as well.
There was also the occasional drone of the sole chant brighton seem to role out of "Albion, Albion"

Your insightful thoughts and comments have been duly noted. Thank you for taking the time to post on this forum. Try not to hurt your head on your way out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here