Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

reading fc have released players

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you mean good cover by having a striker that doesnt score then I'd agree he'd be great. They have tried to offload Church onto just about every team in the division and there is a reason no one has taken him.
Sounds like the ideal replacement for CMS then. Does he also have nice hair and an inability to trap the ball with his back to goal?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
My sister's ex was Jay Tabb's brother, she met quite a few players last season

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like the ideal replacement for CMS then. Does he also have nice hair and an inability to trap the ball with his back to goal?

He'll have to do a lap of the ground after every game as well don't forget. That instantly turns you into one of the best players in a squad.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Ian Harte is no replacement for Wayne bridge.

I know NSC is a message board & reflects people's opinions so every player that is out of contract or released by other clubs is often linked to us.
All I would say is lets see who is managing our team before we start telling them which players we should be signing.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am going to ask politely, for people to stop having digs at brightonmark1234 every time he starts a perfectly reasonable thread / post, thankfully most have responded sensibly as the thread deserves.

Should one or two idiots insist on picking on / bullying brightonmark1234, I will restrict their posting rights, some things are funny and some are not, and picking on a guy who has stated publicly he has a few issues to deal with, quite frankly is not on!

Thanks to all the sensible posters :thumbsup:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Joseph Mills already been snapped up by Burnley. Really hoping that the club can conclude deals for both Bridge and Upson pretty quick, surely Bloom and Burke can get that sorted?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I am going to ask politely, for people to stop having digs at brightonmark1234 every time he starts a perfectly reasonable thread / post, thankfully most have responded sensibly as the thread deserves.

Should one or two idiots insist on picking on / bullying brightonmark1234, I will restrict their posting rights, some things are funny and some are not, and picking on a guy who has stated publicly he has a few issues to deal with, quite frankly is not on!

Thanks to all the sensible posters :thumbsup:
Okay mate:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here